IGNORED

Girly Atari shirts

Adriana

Hey Adrian! I thought you faded out of the Atari scene because of your band and all. I remember like 5 years ago you were looking for Atari Tee's, still haven't found them? I think some girly ones are still floating around here in NYC, but they are harder to find. Of course you can make your own custom atari girly tee's which is what I usually do.

Hey Foxglove! Nope, I'm still an avid Atarian, despite the demands of my rock star career! And yes, I'm STILL looking for girly Atari shirts in my size! I think I'm just going to get a little plain black tank top and some fabric paint and a stencil. Oh, how DIY punk! Unless I can find an iron-on transfer... if anyone sees one out there, let me know!

• 8 months later...

He worked for Atari back in the 80's, and he made a bunch of t-shirts for friends and fellow employees that the company never actually authorized. One had a pair of hands on it that were umm.. strategically placed.. if a woman was wearing the shirt, if you know what I mean; and it read "Have you played your Atari today?" Gave THAT phrase a whole new meaning. *heh*