Thelbane

Reflex ROM - first time in AA forum

i love dual paddle breakout games. I hope this one eventually comes back to life :) I loved TRAZ on the c=64 (transformable arcade zone i think...)

Oh man, that had so much promise back in the day! Lee had a really sweet touch at making a highly polished and neat game.

That looks very cool. I will have to download that tomorrow. It's a shame it never made it to cartridge form.

Edited by roryjr

There were actually a couple of limited releases last year.

True, but unfortunately they were released/sold without the author's knowledge or permission!

True, but unfortunately they were released/sold without the author's knowledge or permission!

I didn't know that when I posted. I just went back and reread the thread though. What [email protected]&holes! I picked up a copy at the Cowlitz expo last year and really enjoy the game.

Yep, the reflex games were made without me knowing the backstory of the game, or that they were made without permission for the show. I did not know that games were being made for the show until I saw them there. The vendor apologized, and I personally sent my apology to the programmer. It is a great game though.

On a side note, this years Cowltiz Gamers show exclusive will be an Atari game with the support of the programmer(theloon) :)

Edited by swlovinist

Heya Thelbane!! We're featuring your game Reflex LIVE on today's ZeroPage Homebrew stream on Twitch at 6PM PT/9PM ET, hope you can tune in! :-)

Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.t...ropagehomebrew/

Games Today:

- Peril (2018 WIP) by John Von Neumann (vhzc)
- Reflex (2015 WIP) by Lee Fastenau (Thelbane)
- Space Cactus Canyon (2017) by B.J. Best. (bjbest60)

post-37205-0-25365300-1540594206_thumb.jpg

• Like 1