IGNORED

atari ST emulator coming soon for PSP

Shannon

That only leave the much neglected atari 8-bit system, uh er computers (not to be confused with the 8-bit 2600 system).  :o

922144[/snapback]

Jaguar

:ponder:

Skeezix has been working on that for a while, deadsoul realized this several weeks ago and stopped porting it himself. :P

An alpha's been released for this now:

You can get the files HERE

The author says:

"Although the emu is missing any form of finesse, it does run pretty well -- for many or most games, it'll run full speed with no frameskip (which is good since I didn't implement frameskip yet ;) During 'heavy math' operations it'll run slower, so unpacking Dungeon Master takes a good minute or two probably.. but running Xenon 2: Megablast and it'll run a little too fast until I add speed throttling."

Edited by intvgene

There is another version out that is full screen (or centered) plus has a file selector. So I'll probably give this puppy a go. I just was not interested in fooling with the 1st version and file renaming everytime I wanted to try a different disk image.

I tried this out in the morning. It runs pretty well, although there seems to be a keyboard/joyboard sticky issue. Where you press a key once and it acts like your holding it down. Or you press down on the joystick real quick and the character moves a bit further.

It only shows 6 disks at a time to pick from so I had to install the psp filemanager which is actually pretty nice. Kinda interesting to see the amount of files they have mounted in the flash drive. Also there is no way in the ST emulator to go back to the menu.

Regardless I found out the maker of this is the same guy that made the GP32 version. So rest assured it is in good hands. His GP32 version is the greatest!

Edited by Shannon