IGNORED

My Philly Classic offerings

Cassidy Nolen

Hi all,

Just thinking about what I am bringing.

Most likely, some boxed 2600 carts, around 100 carts loose for trade, heavy sixer system, Vectrex MultiCarts, Astrocade rare carts (Muncher, Treasure Cove, etc), Sega Master boxed carts, New Gameboy F1 with wiretap kit, Microvision boxed, Gamecom with Williams Classic all boxed. Anyone interested in a Saturn boxed with games?

Bringing the Game Cube for some fun, and of course, Computer Space, Star Wars cockpit, hopefully Night Driver cockpit and a few for sale

I am also going to have some POLO carts for trade. There is a chance I would have a box by then, courtesy of Osmeroid's hard work, but not likely. I will also have a 2600 hooked up so you can play Polo at the booth.

I am looking for a Coleco Trackball boxed with Slither, anything for the Odyssey 1 in the box, an Astrocade in the box.

Anyone wanna tell what they are bringing?

hi,

I got your email and I will send you a reply tonigh...

I don't know what I will bring because I have to past the custom and I don't want any trouble with them.

For sure I will bring a MINT COMPLETE (with comic book) NES action52

See you there...and I will be will the people from QUEBEC, CANADA!!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter:

When is this? I may be able to be in the area....

It's April 26th and 27th. You can find out more at the PhillyClassic Homepage. I will be there, but it is unclear at this time what I'll be bringing. Certainly tons of trade bait (for tons of systems), as well as a 2600/7800 setup and monitor. Will hopefully also have some Warring Worms, Synthcarts and Testcarts for sale. And Joe Grand will be selling his SCSIcide: Philly Classic Edition at our table.

..Al

..Al

I am really hoping someone will bring a boxed Astrocade for trade, and a boxed trackball for Coleco.

Any takers on this early trade?

Cassidy

BTW, any of you interested in buying full size games while you are there? I had a lot of interest last year, but few people had trucks to bring them home. And no, SW or CS are not for sale!!

Cassidy

I too will be bringing a Brinks truck so I can load up on cool stuff.

I hve not much to trade, mainly cause I give most of my extra stuff away for free, but I will have loads of free atarinvader.com merchandise to give away!!!

Weee! I so totally cannot wait!

Total geek Stan

Sit-down Star Wars arcade?! Move over, Mr. Boris! I haven't played that game in an arcade for over 15 years!

Last year (my first Philly show), I nearly went Postal when I entered the free arcade .. Berzerk, Frenzy, Donkey Kong, Dragon's Lair, Joust, etc .... this year, I'm spending more time in the arcade area!!

I don't have a table, since I have little to trade/sell. I'll be in 'buy' and 'play' mode. But I am bringing an up-to-date Koffi:Yellow Kopter 5200 cart to demo if Curt or somebody else lets me use their 5200/table.

I'm going to bring some trade bait, but nothing really large as I need to convserve room (unlike last year). Basically I'm bringing my best stuff and leaving the common crap at home.

I plan to be displaying my prototypes at Curt's booth, and maybe a demo of Cypher. I also might bring the Video Brain along and see what people think of it (like I did with the Arcadia stuff last year).

Tempest

Can I buy some of this stuff from you guys? I don't have any duplicates of my games, therefore having nothing I would really like to trade. That isin't a problem is it?  

That was my biggest complaint about Vegas, heck the only one I had. People would not sell anything. Its all for trade. I understand people wanting to do that, but still, give me a shot at it.

I will sell anything I bring for trade. I would actually rather do that and then have the cash to go get whatever I want there. If anyone needs some table space, we might be able to work it out. I will most likely try and have Computer Space at my table, rather than at the arcade, because it cannot be on the entire time. It has not been on for more than 10 hours (total) in the last three years. Sort of like a collectors car they never drive but love.).

We really should do something to mark ourselves at the show. Maybe we could make buttons of a graphic from the group with our usernames so we can just say hi. I cannot wait to meet some of you all. This has been by far the best part of the collecting world for me in the last six months.

As for coin ops, I will be bringing a Missile Command for sale (around $600), Night Driver cockpit rewired for modern power supply (for $400), maybe a Breakout for sale ($300). I am trying to get a modern driving game like Rush or Cruizin (around 1800 each) too. If someone wants a specific, drop me a line. I could bring a Pole Position (special cheapie of the day!)if anyone is interested.

Originally posted by Cassidy:

We really should do something to mark ourselves at the show. Maybe we could make buttons of a graphic from the group with our usernames so we can just say hi.

I often wondered how to do this as well. How about the "HELLO My name is ..." stickers with our atariage screen names on them.

For Example: "Hello My name is YarsRevengeFan@atariage.com

Is that too cheesy?

There was a Dragon's Lair last year at Philly, stan. Many of us were drawn to it! I was surprised that, although I could beat the game back in the day, I couldn't remember the moves for many of the scenes. Those lava men in particular. I need to find that old Joystik magazine with the strategy ..... if only mom hadn't thrown it out.

I freakin' LOVE Dragon's Lair. There used to be a game show on TV where the contestants would play video games (like Elevator Action and Dragon's Lair for prizes), and I used to watch that in awe! If I saw a DL machine for sale, it would be VERY hard not to buy it! I have the PC version, the Lava Men and and the Forge were are always the toughest for me!

So anyway, if its there again, that's where you'll find me!

I freakin' LOVE Dragon's Lair. There used to be a game show on TV where the contestants would play video games (like Elevator Action and Dragon's Lair for prizes), and I used to watch that in awe!

Stan, was that the one on Nickelodeon? There used to be an arcade show on there, only reason I ever watched that channel. BTW, you know 10 more posts and you'll have 2600 posts, Stan?