IGNORED

Stella at 20: DVD Release Petition

jaybird3rd

The only way I could kickstart it is if I found someone willing to actually edit and or produce.

Cyberpunks Interactive was at one point classified as a DBA for tax purposes but this these days I have a real LLC under my name complete with trademarks. My nights and weekends are being invested in that with little time left to spare.

So this really needs a champion because it can't be me. Doing a bit of legwork to digitize the tapes and getting it over to archive.org is pretty much the limit of what I'd be willing to do personally.

So this really needs a champion because it can't be me. Doing a bit of legwork to digitize the tapes and getting it over to archive.org is pretty much the limit of what I'd be willing to do personally.

That would be fantastic! I hope you end up doing that because seeing all the interactions of the reunion would be amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

Holy crap. That is quite the setup. You are the man for the job! Wow!

I took the picture with the room lights off because it looks cooler that way. ;) Otherwise, it's basically a bunch of beige and gray boxes.

The reason I offered to take on this project originally was because I have access to that sort of equipment at work. The problem was, the time to do a proper re-edit of Stella at 20 just never materialized. There were at least two other people who contacted me over the years who wanted to take it on themselves, but in the end they never had the time either. Such is the way with hobbies.

I've been in contact with Glenn, and we've scrapped the plans to re-edit it, but we are planning to get the documentary back out there for people to enjoy. Once we have something genuinely concrete to announce, we'll let you know.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...