IGNORED

Trade-N-Games online store now open

Trade-N-Games

Hi everyone it's Jason Brassard from Trade-N-Games. I have been working hard on my site with tons of games for sale and wanted to let my fellow Atari Age members know that in addition to the thousands of games I bring to the Game shows every year I am also selling most of My personal collection of loose mint 2600, 5200, colecovision, 7800 and many more games and instructions to start the store off with a bang . I am adding about 20 items per day to the site and 99% of the items pictured are the actual games for sale no stock pictures for games. I am also offering free shipping "USPS parcel" for games not systems on all orders over $15 for Atari Age members with a special discount code of " Atari age member" threw the rest of this year for US buyers and Canada. If you see something your interested in and have a question you can PM me here or just contact me threw my site. I always get orders out the door so they arrive fast and I pack everything up very well. If you dont know me you can also check out my feedback on Ebay trade-n-games.

Thanks

Jason Brassard

Trade-N-Games Store link

Hey boss,

wanted to let you know that your site is lookin pretty cool.

I tried to order some NES wireless controllers, but couldn't get the discount to work for me. It kept saying that it wasn't available with my shipping method or something.

Any ideas?

Thanks everyone for looking I got a bunch of orders last night. If you are looking threw the site and seee an item out of stock that means that someone bought it and as I ship that item it will disappear from view however I might have more in stock and in that case I will get another one up ASAP. I only have about 1000 items up so far but hope to at least double that in the next few weeks. Systems will be last to go up.

Jason

The site definitely prefers IE to Netscape...didn't try Firefox or Opera.

939428[/snapback]

Yes the main page is built off of Front Page and IE works best, the spacing seems to get messed up in other windows. The store part of the site seems to run alot better in many different windows. I am not very good with web stuff at all but this site was built by me reading a book and I found this great cart to use. I had a friend help with some back web stuff for the credit card processing and some other very tech stuff.

This is my favorite way to Browse threw my store with the Browse Catalog button . I spent a good amount of time setting up the pictures.

To answer a few questions:

I dont have any N-Gage stuff

Each day when I add stuff you can click the New Arrivals button and that will be a good idea of what went up that day. I will mostly add only one brand of things each day and only 12 or so items appear on that page even if I add 100 items.

Indeed a very nice site and good pricing, at least for the Atari 2600 part. Better than AtariGuide (sorry!).

I once won an auction from trade-n-games on eBay and have it shipped by boat. Everything went OK. Top seller with top service.

I wanted to bump my post. I added alot of stuff over the last week and to get a little traffic I also posted a few items on EBAY. Some are in my store and some are only on Ebay like a HERO boxed and, Space Invaders boxed. If you see something your interested in check my site first since it will save me Ebay fees but at the same time you might be able to score a deal! Free shipping for Atari Age members threw my site but not on Ebay.My Ebay sales?

Edited by Trade-N-Games

wow, that was some quick shipping. the two atari 5200 games i bought were slighty CHEAPER from trade-n-games than they would have been if i'd won the current ebay auctions for same. and the free shipping sealed the deal.

great seller.

• 2 weeks later...