IGNORED

REVENGE? of the jedi

avidcollector

Its real Before Return of the Jedi came out it was suposed to be Revenge of ther Jedi then Geroge Lucas changed it saying "jedi dont take revenge"

944641[/snapback]

That doesn't prove it's real. It can still be a reproduction from the original 20-year old (?) box...

:lol: @ seller; "test casing".

For Pete's sake, it's a pasteboard box! Are you allergic to the word "box" or what? How about the material, you never once mention that it's made of pasteboard (or cardboard, or paper).

If authentic, it's a pre-production printing, so I suppose the word "test" is appropriate, though "proof" might be closer to what it would have been called at the time.

Yep, I bought the revenge... Not knowing if it was an original or reproduction.. I thought either way it would make a nice addition to my collection. I must have money growing on trees cause I would pay $3000 for a LOTR box. :cool:

I've only been collecting for the past 3 years or so and up to around 50% of a complete collection of rarity 1 thru 10's only. If i'm going to have a hobby you have to be willing to pay the price for it. It's not what the item is worth to everyone it's what your willing to pay for your collection (And I'm sure i've paid too much on a lot of items). That way I don't look at it as I paid to much I look at it as another piece of the set.

Jay

(Going broke doing this, but loving it.)

I've only been collecting for the past 3 years or so and up to around 50% of a complete collection of rarity 1 thru 10's only. If i'm going to have a hobby you have to be willing to pay the price for it. It's not what the item is worth to everyone it's what your willing to pay for your collection (And I'm sure i've paid too much on a lot of items). That way I don't look at it as I paid to much I look at it as another piece of the set.

Ahhh, another real collector, welcome. :cool:

Man, if I had the cash at the moment, this box would have gone waaaay higher. Good for you, I guess. :D

I didn't care for the seller or I'd have gone higher as well. That and I think I already have one.

Man, if I had the cash at the moment, this box would have gone waaaay higher. Good for you, I guess. 

I must have money growing on trees cause I would pay $3000 for a LOTR box.

No wonder he said no to my $1000 offer. Who knew it was a lowball offer. At least he sold me the Rush Hour box !

Edited by Buyatari

I was wondering why this did not go for much higher!!!

:roll:  :P

945334[/snapback]

Well, I own one!!!!  and I also own a Revenge of the Jedi Game #2 box!!  :D

945335[/snapback]

LMAO...Sorry Wonder007, I was not referring to you this time!(honest)

From now on if I make a reference to you...I will write, "Wonder-ing"!... :P :roll:

:D

I was wondering why this did not go for much higher!!!

:roll:  :P

945334[/snapback]

Well, I own one!!!!  and I also own a Revenge of the Jedi Game #2 box!!   :D

945335[/snapback]

LMAO...Sorry Wonder007, I was not referring to you this time!(honest)

From now on if I make a reference to you...I will write, "Wonder-ing"!... :P :roll:

:D

945339[/snapback]

Oh, my bad! I was wonder-ing if it was me!!! :)