IGNORED

Can any one advise me on my site? & pop ups?

General Atarian

you could put a bit of code at the bottom of the page to block their ads, you might search javascript ad blocking. but if they find it you will get kicked off, so it might be a bad idea in the long run. as for no ads, your best bet would be to find someone who already pays then build a sit off their domain space. otherwise it's pretty tough.

My advice is to just pay $25-$35 a year and get proper hosting. I work on an art site called Palfloat, and we tried several free no-banner sites, and they all sucked in one way or another. We are currently using netidentity.com, but their prices are getting a little high, so we're switching to www.sevaa.com soon.

-Paul

[ 04-22-2002: Message edited by: Smart Patrol ]

quote:

Originally posted by Smart Patrol:

We are currently using netidentity.com, but their prices are getting a little high, so we're switching to

Thanks for the tip Paul, Sevaa has some great rates but when I tried to find out more about their hosting here is what I got at there site...

We are currently experiencing difficulties with our main server and have discontinued signups until further notice.

Looks like it might be a waste of time as well if they are having server problems. Perhaps they will get it fixed.