IGNORED

looking to trade my magicard for stadium events

swlovinist

I know that I am insane, but I am going to offer somebody one heck of a deal. I lurk on this forum, but my user name is the same on the DP forum with over 900 posts and positive feedback from many trades. Lord Thag and Rick Weis can vouch for my honesty. I am down to one Nes game to complete my US Nes game collection...Stadium Events. I am offering up my Magicard for anyone who is willing to trade me straght up cart for cart. I dont want to sell it. If anyone knows of anyone or is willing to take me up on this offer, please contact me on this forum or the DP forum. Thanks, John

This is the SE on EPay right now. I would buy it up at $549, Thats a hell of a deal. Then just sell your magicard to recupe the funds. A magicard would get at least that on Epay or from a collector I would bet.

962810[/snapback]

Good advice... :thumbsup: !

If you buy that auction on eBay you can try these codes on PayPal to try to save some money. No guarantee on these codes as they haven't worked for everyone.

10% off ($25max) coupon code: C1-Holiday2005

$5 off coupon code: C2-Holiday2005

$15 off coupon code: C3-Holiday2005

Swlovinist is real reliable. No worries dealing with him.

Well, I bought the Stadium Events and struck a deal with Swlovinist. Thanks McGrail for the PayPal coupons. Two didn't work, but the 10% ($25 Max) off coupon did!

It took more than the Stadium Events to pull it off, but to me, well worth it for the Magicard.

Oh, by the way, I'm a DP'er that lounges around here. So that's why this is my first post.

I am very pleased with the transaction and look forward to getting the items traded.  I now have a liscensed US Nes set.  I thank everyone who replied, posted, and vouched for me(thanks Rick).  This will be my seventh complete game set, who knows what is next?

963127[/snapback]

Cool! Congrats on the latest set. I've only got four so far including NES.