IGNORED

selling and looking for

popeal

hi everyone!

I have Atari 2600 Kangaroo, still sealed in box - mint condition, as well as Skiing for Intellivision, still sealed in box - good condition.

Anyone intereted, love to hear back.

And, I'm looking for an import Famicom game: "Hello Kitty no Ohanabatake" (Known as "Hello Kitty's Flower Shop") - can be loose or in box - just looking for this for my girlfiend for Christmas, and having no such luck on ebay with this one. Anyone with it willing to part with it, or know of someone or someplace, please, point me in the right direction!

Thanks in advance everyone!

Well, I looked at some prices on ebay for the game sealed in the box - it varied from $7 up to $22... so, I'll go middle of the road - how does $12 sound?

975757[/snapback]

That's o.k., I'll pass!! Thanks for the info! :)

Well, I looked at some prices on ebay for the game sealed in the box - it varied from $7 up to $22... so, I'll go middle of the road - how does $12 sound?

975757[/snapback]

...I have to agree, $12 is a little high for Kangaroo, it's a great game and all...but maybe $8 at the most...just my 2 cents..

minorleagueguy

$12 is probably a good price if he's got the original Atari Inc box sealed in mint condition. I'd pay that for one of those. For the later Atari Corp box like the scan up on Atariage, with the international back & Red bar going across the front, I think $5 is probably about all you can ask. This one is stocked at Osheas, and it's on ebay constantly.