IGNORED

Animal Crossing Friend Code

shep

Name: Pascal

Town: Ogonek

Code: [deleted - see followup posts]

Villagers so far: Wolfgang, Walker, Kody, Daisy, Monique

How is the gameplay on AC for the DS? It looks good from what I've seen...

978591[/snapback]

I never played the Gamecube version, but if it was anything like this game I would have been hooked on that, too. I think it's great. There goes my GPA....

Edited by xeex

Name: Pascal

Town: Ogonek

Code: [deleted - see followup posts]

978805[/snapback]

I just learned there's already a (very interesting) villager named Pascal, so clearly I'll have to create a new character. My code is dead for now.

I wish Nintendo had created some neutral towns for people. The code exchange is a bit cumbersome, but the tradeoff is probably worth it. (No roving gangs of pre-teens in black shirts chopping down the world's orchards.)

Edited by xeex

In keeping with the new format, I'll re-post my information (which I originally posted before I knew AC asked for friends' character names and towns):

Name: Josh

Town: Panama

Code: 0215-3557-9244

I've added shep and davidbrit2 to my friends list. I'll add everyone else on Monday (I won't be reunited with my DS until then).

I don't understand. Are there seperate codes for MK and AC? I mean, isn't there just a way to add friends ONCE and have them join any game you play?

979412[/snapback]

Apparently not. :lol:

I just picked up this game for the misses as a stocking stuffer, but I have a feeling we may need a couple more copies. :lol:

Started playing today. It's similar in alot of ways (gameplay, storyline, etc) but they also move a few things around, the town layout is different, then of course there is the online aspect. NES games have been removed (bummer). Game engine is completely different and makes mixed use of the buttons and stylus.

As easy as some things are with the stylus. It's too easy to lose it switching back and forth so I'll probably just stick to using the DS buttons and pad.

Anybody try hooking up with somebody where the date is different? I'm just curious as to how the game handles it.

Edited by Shannon

Anybody try hooking up with somebody where the date is different?  I'm just curious as to how the game handles it.

979928[/snapback]

I'm on the west coast and I just played with someone from DP that is on the east coast so it was already early Sunday morning. I didn't notice any problems, all went smoothly. :)

Just got the game and only been playing an hour, so not much in me wee town yet.

Code: 1890 3968 5598

Name: Mendon

Town: Pixley

Got peaches here and want to trade for other fruit.

Is AC something like MK where you have to set up times to play in other towns?

Mendon

Noticed a few diff's between this and the original

If you've read reviews they act like nothing changed..

No sherrif, no light house, the dump has been replaced by a recycle bin. I found a coconut near the beach so I'm assuming no island. No wishing well, the map is not divided up into grids. That guitar dude (forget his name) is missing.

Noticed a few diff's between this and the original

If you've read reviews they act like nothing changed..

No sherrif, no light house, the dump has been replaced by a recycle bin.  I found a coconut near the beach so I'm assuming no island.  No wishing well, the map is not divided up into grids.  That guitar dude (forget his name) is missing.

983531[/snapback]

Talk to the dog on the left a the wifi gate, they still have a lost and found.