IGNORED

Has anyone taken advantage of the big TRU sale?

Only one mine had that was interesting was Ghost in the Shell: StandAlone Complex.

It was worth ten bucks, but I'm glad I didn't spend more(though I liked the first boxart better than the second, which was all TRU had).

I got some stuff that everyone loves, but that I didn't want to shell out $$ for -- until this sale came along.

Resident Evil 4 for Cube (mega violent, but would like to see what the fuss is about)

Final Fantasy I&II Dawn of Souls for GBA (it will be a while before I can play this superlong pair of games)

A well-spent $20 for the collection, even if I don't get to play them right away!

I bought:

Final Fantasy I & II (GBA) - $9.98

Jak II demo (PS2) - $0.29

Sphinx and the Shadow of Set demo (PS2) - $1.49

Pinball Hall of Fame (PS2) - $4.98

Geist (GC) - $9.98

There were plenty more of all of those titles at my TRU. I'd be glad to pick some up for anyone, if I can.

Also, if anyone can get a copy of Resident Evil 4 for the GameCube, I'd pay $15 plus shipping. :)

I picked up Wario Ware, Inc. for Gamecube at TRU

But Sam Goody at my local mall had some deals on PS2 Games I couldn't pass up:

Gladius for PS2 (sealed) $1.88

Hunter: The Reckoning Wayward (sealed) $1.88

Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown (last copy opened but new) $1.88

I'm kicking myself for not picking up 1080 for the GC for $4.88! I don't know why I turned cheap all of a sudden.

My scores today:

Toys R Us

Intellivision Lives! PS2 -$4.99

KOF Maximum Impact PS2 - $9.98

Onimusha 3: Demon Siege PS2 - $9.99

My TRU had a table set up with most of the games on it, but make SURE you check the racks, too, as that's where I found KOF sitting. There are some games cheaper than $9.99 sitting around, too, like that Intellivision Lives!, so look around for 'em. No Killer 7 for ten bucks, though, and that's one I REALLY wanna get.

Game X Change

Rygar PS2 - $8.00

Illbleed Dreamcast - $8.00

I used to manage that particular GXC long ago, and the current manager is a friend of mine, so I get the employee discount, hehe. Anyway, Illbleed was a great find, and I've always wanted to go through the Rygar game.

All in all, a pretty good day of collecting!

I just came back from my local TRU. I picked up Polarium, Geist, Final Fantasy (something or other), and Metroid Prime 2, each for 9.98. Awesome! I am grateful to you guys for letting the rest of us know about this sale!

I also scored a few PSone screens for (drumroll) $14 each! A few months back when PSone LCD monitors got green tagged, they'd run out, so clearly these were poked back in some corner of their warehouse. Kick ass!