IGNORED

Question about PayPal shipping.

I started shipping using PayPal shipping but every time I print a label the receipt prints.  Does anyone know how to just get the label to print?  I change the settings and it still prints.

1003808[/snapback]

Never tried, but why would you want to disable the receipt in the first place? I mean I know you have a record of it in your email from paypal, but I am am a save all physical proof freak.

That's just me. Unless you purchased those UPS labels from that guy in one of CPUWIZ's posts and don't want the other side to go to waste.

Damn that was one of my best buys on ebay!

I was thinking about using the ones from last year to make a colage or something like that. :)

Edited by Road_runner

I started shipping using PayPal shipping but every time I print a label the receipt prints.  Does anyone know how to just get the label to print?  I change the settings and it still prints.

1003808[/snapback]

Never tried, but why would you want to disable the receipt in the first place? I mean I know you have a record of it in your email from paypal, but I am am a save all physical proof freak.

That's just me. Unless you purchased those UPS labels from that guy in one of CPUWIZ's posts and don't want the other side to go to waste.

Damn that was one of my best buys on ebay!

I was thinking about using the ones from last year to make a colage or something like that. :)

1003857[/snapback]

I pay a lot for the labels that I use. I tried buying cheap labels but I had to cut the labels down to fit on the priority box and that was taking a lot of time. Here are the labels that I buy and pay a lot for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

These labels come precut and are real easy to use but as I said they are expensive. These cost me over $40 after shipping and taxes. I am spending too much for labels and printing ink. I really don't need the receipt. PayPal stores everything and I get an email as well. I am trying to cut down the paper that I keep and the expense that I am paying.

1003808[/snapback]

Greetings!

I have just the thing that might help you. Here's what I do:

At just about any office store, they sell 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" labels. There are two per page and usually about 50 per package. I get them for about $11.

What I do is cut them down the dividing line in the middle. Put the label in, with a piece of paper behind. The label will print, then the details will get printed out on the paper behind.

It's not the prettiest solution, but I've never wasted a label since!

Edited by MoonlightKnight

I was wasting the other side of those UPS labels that you could get cheaply on EBAY, but just today I hit the Change Printer Settings link and unchecked the print receipt option and it worked for me just fine. Sounds like you tried it, but I can only suggest to try it again becase it did work for me.

I was wasting the other side of those UPS labels that you could get cheaply on EBAY, but just today I hit the Change Printer Settings link and unchecked the print receipt option and it worked for me just fine. Sounds like you tried it, but I can only suggest to try it again becase it did work for me.

1004360[/snapback]

I am glad to hear that it worked for you. I uncheck it and then it still prints the receipt. Everytime I go back into the settings it is checked again. For some reason it won't save that I unchecked the receipt option.