IGNORED

Need CC2 Menu Files

ElvisAtari

Hello,

I am in search of the most up to date CC2 menu files, specifically those that include all of the latest hacks and homebrews.

I have a CC2 but have never gotten around to doing much with it as I have little time to update the Menu documents to make sure all of the latest homebrews and hacks are included and functional. If anyone would be willing to send me the most up to date list, or even better, to actually set up my cuttle cart for me, I'd make it worth your while.

Again, it's not that I don't know how, it's more that I don't feel like doing it, and I want to play all of the games I can on the CC2, but never both dedicating time to set them up properly.

If anyone wants to help me out, please pm me...thanks!

Bryan

Again, it's not that I don't know how, it's more that I don't feel like doing it, and I want to play all of the games I can on the CC2, but never both dedicating time to set them up properly.

If anyone wants to help me out, please pm me...thanks!

Bryan

1006879[/snapback]

That sounds really bad. You at least should have lied and said you didn't know or something.

Allan

I don't see what the big deal is here. Others have already done the work creating menus that are comprehensive. What's wrong with him asking these people to share the work they've already done. It doesn't matter whether he can do it or not. If others have done something useful, they should share it, if they can.

The last time I checked the internet, there are several communities that share the work they do. How many people use emulators that others have written? There are many other examples of this.

Just my $.02.

Jim

I don't see what the big deal is here.  Others have already done the work creating menus that are comprehensive.  What's wrong with him asking these people to share the work they've already done.  It doesn't matter whether he can do it or not.  If others have done something useful, they should share it, if they can.

The last time I checked the internet, there are several communities that share the work they do.  How many people use emulators that others have written? There are many other examples of this.

Just my $.02.

Jim

1007907[/snapback]

No problem. It's not what he asked but how he asked it. Basicly it sounds like this 'Hey I could easily do this but I am to damn lazy to do this so do this for me.' He may not have ment it in this way but that's the way it sounded to me. When someone asks to be helped in this way, it usually doesn't motivate people to help them.

Just my $.02.

I don't mean to start a flame or anything. It just would be nice if people would take a few seconds to read what they have written before they post it. I think if everyone did that it would be a lot more friendly around here. That goes for the whole Internet as well.

Allan

I don't even mind that he prefaced asking by admitting he couldn't be bothered doing the work.

I just wonder why he asked 3 times in 3 threads the same question. Why not just spend that time doing it yourself?

1008370[/snapback]

Not to be pedantic, but I replied in one thread and then thought it would be better to start a new one as I was not asking for the same thing that the other poster was. I didn't not post my message three times.

And I wasn't asking for free, either...I was more than willing to spend some $$$ to have someone do the menus for me. I did read my post before I posted it, and it certainly didn't seem offensive to me. I'd be more than grateful for any help...if that didn't come across in my post, then I apologize. I certainly wasn't expecting anyone to hand anything over to me at all. I just figured since I know some people out there have done the work that they might be inclined to make some cash helping me out. That's all.

Oh, and a BIG, BIG thank you to those who posted menu files...most appreciated...thanks a lot!

Edited by ElvisAtari