IGNORED

"TRENCHFIGHTERS"

fabventure2600

I did another hack...called Trench fighters",based in"Thunderground",instead Tanks,Soldiers digging trenchs and making ambushes.....

...i dont know why i make things like that.....

IM i Crazy? :? :? :?

TrenchFights_Fabventure_Hack_.bin

Edited by fabventure2600

I did another hack...called Trench fighters",based in"Thunderground",instead  Tanks,Soldiers digging trenchs and making ambushes.....

...i dont know what i make things like that.....

IM i Crazy? :?  :?  :?

1015282[/snapback]

Instead of tons of little hacks you should try and do more in depth hacks. I'm sure you will enjoy the finshed product that much more. It also helps you learn more and more with each new aspect you play around with in a game.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Shawn,i want to Disassemble the game and change colors adress,but i have to get the source code if you help,ill be glad....

and the Pixel size,if i want make deeper changes,i have to change it also...

1015362[/snapback]

I'm not the guy to ask to do such things for you, better off asking someone else.

Shawn wrote:

I'm not the guy to ask to do such things for you, better off asking someone else.

1015367[/snapback]

i will disagree with you my friend,but nothing personal,but if you say to me to go more"deeper",and you can´t help me,its a litlle bit confuse isnt?

And second,Relax...i make hacks for fun,i dont wanna be another Hozer Games,or Charles or somebody else,because i dont want to sell carts,if the guys make carts with my hacks,its free,just download it,if they sell my hacks i dont care(but with a good label please),i dont have a EPROM recorder or something.and i have a job(hey,im not criticizing the cart sellers).And by the way, i change NOTHING more than manufacture name and data put soldiers instead the tanks.I did Trenchfighters because i played the hack,and i found it very brutal(in a good sense, of course).TFighters make me spend hours and hours playing the game,instead Thunderground(the reason to change it).

So thats all,and if i want to change some game, you will know............

post-8491-1139506532_thumb.jpg

Edited by fabventure2600

fabventure2600 I started the same way, I had lots of ideas so I did lots of little hacks and than started improving them as I learned more. As of now my knowlede only extends to using Hack-o-matic II for graphics changes and using distella to make a disassemble and figuring out where the color codes are and changing those and using DASM to compile the hack.

Do you use stella? If you do you should use the debugger feature to figure out the hex values of the color codes which makes it alot easier to find them in your disassembly.

I don't know a lot yet but if you need any help just ask.

There are only a handful of people on here that know everything and they get bombarded with questions but they will help when they can.

Tim

Edited by usinoh

fabventure2600 I started the same way, I had lots of ideas so I did lots of little hacks and than started improving them as I learned more. As of now my knowlede only extends to using Hack-o-matic II for graphics changes and using distella to make a disassemble and figuring out where the color codes are and changing those and using DASM to compile the hack.

Do you use stella? If you do you should use the debugger feature to figure out the hex values of the color codes which makes it alot easier to find them in your disassembly.

I don't know a lot yet but if you need any help just ask.

There are only a handful of people on here that know everything and they get bombarded with questions but they will help when they can.

Tim

1015728[/snapback]

Thanx Tim..i have the Hack o Matick II,Stella(i found dbuggar mode)and Dasm Devices...now its time to hack more...

Edited by fabventure2600

About TRENCHFITARZ:

One Thing is you drive tanks to destroy other tanks(thunderground)

and in other hand,how do you fell,playing the "dirty job",using your Machinegun,and fighting"trench by trench",againist enemy Troops?and sabotage their energy supply´s generators with commando attacks....

this is a 2D action shooter,thats it....

post-8491-1139550686_thumb.png

Edited by fabventure2600

• 3 weeks later...
This is a pretty good game.  I never played or even heard of the original, so this is an original game for me.  Reminds me of back when I was in the "War to end all Wars".  It did not really end up that way though.  Maybe the next one will do it.

1025044[/snapback]

Thanks Ataridogs,The "thunderground"game was made by Sega,during 1983,the rom is avaliable to download here in AA 2600 emulation and roms section.

Neotokeo did other hacks with the same rom,such"mole tank".I did Trenchfighters because i saw another hack(Wolfenstein 2600),and i did other 2D action Shooter game for Atari2600.We dont have a brand new"3d"shooter for vcs Yet,so,lets play the 2D action games.