IGNORED

How to disable an XBox?

atari_aaron

Hey my budy is in the airforce. He's a navigator on a plane where the pilot disregards his duties when not flying and spends most of his time playing HALO2. My buddy is tired of taking up the pilot's slack.

1017618[/snapback]

How about telling your buddy to not take up the slack and let the pilot, who obviously has some issues and shouldn't be trusted with the responcibility, get his ass booted out or thrown into the brig for dereliction of duty. I think THAT would be doing a bigger service to everyone. :ponder:

I highly doubt this. I've been in C-130, C-141, C-5, and C-17 cockpits. Not only is there no place to mount a tv set or a Xbox console, I've never saw any power outlets either. And not only that but the crew of the aircraft would never let it happen, and how is a navigator taking up the slack of the pilot not doing his job?

They're in two different positions in the aircraft! The navigator can't also do the piloting. And I highly doubt his copilot would tolerate this without reporting it.

Your buddy is telling stories I suspect. :)

Hey my budy is in the airforce. He's a navigator on a plane where the pilot disregards his duties when not flying and spends most of his time playing HALO2. My buddy is tired of taking up the pilot's slack.

1017618[/snapback]

If the buddy covertly disables the other person's XBox and is found to have done so, that will likely not have the desired effect even if the action does not permanently harm the unit.

I've never been in the military, but my impression is that while tattling to a superior officer would not be seen as 'cool' my anyone (including that officer), arranging for the officer to see the person playing the game when it's obvious he should be working might have the desired effect.