IGNORED

Crazy Climber.. IN BOX!

shirleysswapshop

I sense a new negative force on the forums.

:roll:

1023441[/snapback]

I know what you mean. I have been super negative lately. But sometimes people just get sick of the same old things going on and people thinking they are 1 step ahead and think all of a sudden they are the best video game sellers and buyers in the world with the best stuff. I think ebay for the most part is a buyers market the new yard sale of the world for many deals to be found.

1023441[/snapback]

I know what you mean. I have been super negative lately. But sometimes people just get sick of the same old things going on and people thinking they are 1 step ahead and think all of a sudden they are the best video game sellers and buyers in the world with the best stuff. I think ebay for the most part is a buyers market the new yard sale of the world for many deals to be found.

1023455[/snapback]

You mean the swapshop lady isn't god's gift to collectors? :sad:

What bugs me even more is people who only come here to sell shit and have absolutely nothing to contribute at all. :roll:

On most other forums I read, those people get banned for spamming.

1023441[/snapback]

1023455[/snapback]

What bugs me even more is people who only come here to sell shit and having absolutely nothing to contribute at all. :roll:

1023461[/snapback]

Ok here we go...One thing I will say is..you are right if you think I come to this forum to learn about what is worth my time and what is not..in regards to resale.

I am not a collector..I do this to turn a profit. That is correct..yes I said it..I buy things and resell them.

If I wanted to be a collector, I could..I do have deep pockets, however I am not wanting to keep my $$ in games. I am sure the cost of rare games will continue to rise..or will they?

Look at Ikari and Motorodeo...

As far as spamming, that is what this forum is for..I think it is called MARKET PLACE..

As in a place to sell or buy, to mention an auction that is either some one elses or your own. So with that..I am within the guidelines of AA.

If the bottom line is, people who buy just to resell at a profit is wrong..well that is another issue all together...that is call Capitalism..and is part of the American way.

If you get pissed due to you not being the only one getting the cheap games..well get over it. I scan the Atari games..all of the time..just like everyone else on here.

Am I the only one who buys to resell? I doubt it as I have seen MANY on AA reselling games they bought only to turn a profit.

So let's get off our high horse and admit..there are sellers and there are collectors..and many collectors are sellers with the intent on making a profit..

1023441[/snapback]

1023455[/snapback]

What bugs me even more is people who only come here to sell shit and have absolutely nothing to contribute at all. :roll:

1023461[/snapback]

I know what you mean. It's not like they actually even have to pay anything to advertise here yet half of them come in here with a holier than thou attitude. Still, I'm sure shirleysswapshop will have some great justification for his/her under the table non-contributing antics. Afterall, they are great for the community, right? *sigh*

1023441[/snapback]

1023455[/snapback]

What bugs me even more is people who only come here to sell shit and having absolutely nothing to contribute at all. :roll:

1023461[/snapback]

Ok here we go...One thing I will say is..you are right if you think I come to this forum to learn about what is worth my time and what is not..in regards to resale.

I am not a collector..I do this to turn a profit. That is correct..yes I said it..I buy things and resell them.

If I wanted to be a collector, I could..I do have deep pockets, however I am not wanting to keep my $$ in games. I am sure the cost of rare games will continue to rise..or will they?

As far as spamming, that is what this forum is for..I think it is called MARKET PLACE..

As in a place to sell or buy, to mention an auction that is either some one elses or your own. So with that..I am within the guidelines of AA.

If the bottom line is, people who buy just to resell at a profit is wrong..well that is another issue all together...that is call Capitalism..and is part of the American way.

If you get pissed due to you not being the only one getting the cheap games..well get over it. I scan the Atari games..all of the time..just like everyone else on here.

Am I the only one who buys to resell? I doubt it as I have seen MANY on AA reselling games they bought only to turn a profit.

So let's get off our high horse and admit..there are sellers and there are collectors..and many collectors are sellers with the intent on making a profit..

1023479[/snapback]

Is this reply supposed to justify you to yourself or make yourself feel better somehow? You are nothing but a reseller who has absolutely nothing else to contribute to this hobby. At least some of the others here who do so contribute in some way. You contribute absolutely nothing. I have absolutely zero respect for you and what you do.

If you're a collector (and most of us are!), you can use these forums as a tool to buy, sell, and trade, as well as point out (and advertise your own) eBay auctions.

:ponder:

LMAO

1023441[/snapback]

1023455[/snapback]

1023461[/snapback]

1023479[/snapback]

Is this reply supposed to justify you to yourself or make yourself feel better somehow? You are nothing but a reseller who has absolutely nothing to contribute to this hobby. At least some of the others here who do so contribute in some way. You contribute absolutely nothing. I have zero respect for you and what you do.

1023483[/snapback]

I admit, I have nothing to contribute , I am here to learn and I do appreciate the knowledge I have acquired. I expect I will continue to learn as the time passes as well.

Based on the crap I am getting for letting everyone know about this game..why in the world would I want to contribute anything else?

I am not justifying my selling of any atari product. I do what I do..because I have fun doing it. If I make a profit, that is even better.

Don't expect me to stop buying or selling. I will continue as I have, until I find it is not fun or profitable..however I will never mention another auction..

Don't expect me to stop buying or selling. I will continue as I have, until I find it is not fun or profitable..however I will never mention another auction..

1023490[/snapback]

Let's rephrase this:

I will continue as I have until I find it is not profitable

Spare me your melodramatic bullshit. It doesn't fly with me or anyone else reading this thread with half a brain.

1023490[/snapback]

Let's rephrase this:

Spare me your melodramatic bullshit. It doesn't fly with me or anyone else reading this thread with half a brain.

1023491[/snapback]

Profit...BAD

Let you have everything...GOOD

What a load of crap...

1023441[/snapback]

1023455[/snapback]

I quote myself again and wonder why and how people think "I am going to sell video games on ebay now". The nice thing about video games that makes them super easy to sell is they have their name printed rigth on them and the date most of the time so its super easy to find out whats its worth.

I got a huge lot of Gi Joe figures a few weks ago from a walk in at my Video game store and i dont even know the names of one of them. talk about a hard time to list them all out 1 at a time. I bet I could double my money if i sold them 1 by one. funny thing is i bet there is A Gi joe web site with people acting just like this post making fun of someone who is about to buy my gi joe set just to make a profit since they know each and every figure. Its like an alter world with the same thing going on.

I admit, I have nothing to contribute , I am here to learn and I do appreciate the knowledge I have acquired. I expect I will continue to learn as the time passes as well.

Based on the crap I am getting for letting everyone know about this game..why in the world would I want to contribute anything else?

I am not justifying my selling of any atari product. I do what I do..because I have fun doing it. If I make a profit, that is even better.

1023490[/snapback]

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...dpost&p=1016041

:ponder:

1023490[/snapback]

Let's rephrase this:

1023491[/snapback]

Profit...BAD

What a load of crap...

1023492[/snapback]

:lol:

Okay...read what you want to into what I said. Let's see...who's your audience...oh yeah, people like ME!!! Go ahead. Dig a further ditch for yourself. I don't think every collector in the community has seen you for what you are yet.

1023490[/snapback]

Let's rephrase this:

1023491[/snapback]

Profit...BAD

What a load of crap...

1023492[/snapback]

Okay...read what you want to into what I said. Let's see...who's your audience...oh yeah, people like ME!!! Go ahead. Dig a further ditch for yourself. I don't think every collector in the community has seen you for what you are yet.

1023496[/snapback]

If admitting I am here to learn which games are of interest to collectors. Buy games on ebay and relist them to make a profit so I can buy more is digging a ditch...well it is a pretty deep one then.

Well, maybe I am wrong...I'll take all of the rare games..and put them on auction with a buy it now price of a dollar.

Would that make it right?

The funny thing is, quite a few of my auctions were won by AA members..so I must be selling within the pricing structure of the games value..so I know for a fact, I am not selling for over the value..so really..where is the problem?

1023490[/snapback]

Let's rephrase this:

1023491[/snapback]

Profit...BAD

What a load of crap...

1023492[/snapback]

1023496[/snapback]

If admitting I am here to learn which games are of interest to collectors. Buy games on ebay and relist them to make a profit so I can buy more is digging a ditch...well it is a pretty deep one then.

Well, maybe I am wrong...I'll take all of the rare games..and put them on auction with a buy it now price of a dollar.

Would that make it right?

The funny thing is, quite a few of my auctions were won by AA members..so I must be selling within the pricing structure of the games value..so I know for a fact, I am not selling for over the value..so really..where is the problem?

1023506[/snapback]

Oh I see. You're doing a service for the Atariage community and the collectors in particular. Thank you. I couldn't ever in a million years have amassed a collection of over 10,000 games without the likes of people like you. You are only here to help me. Thanks.

where is the problem?

You have a holier than thou attitude (including posts that contain yelling), and it is painfully obvious that you can't take a hint about the fact that most everyone posting in this thread doesn't really want you around here.

On this note, this thread has now left the building.

As WIZ would say: "*click*"

P.S. I can't believe that this B.S. made me stop lurking. :roll: