IGNORED

Gauging intrest in 5200 lot

Skatepunk60

Galaxian, Frogger Super Breakout, Realsports Soccer, Countermeasure, Qix, Pengo... something I don't recognize. Ms. PAc Man, Missle Command, Vanguard, Pole Position, Centipede, Joust Pac Man, Star Raiders something else I don't recognize, another Centipede... Dig Dug, maybe... and Q*Bert...

Right?

Pretty good for not having seen those labels in 22 years. That COULD be my original collection. :D

I'm going to guess on those other two...

Realsports Football with a damaged label...

and Robotron 2084?

Heh... I just cheated, and checked the few labels I was unsure of here...

I did get Football right... it isn't a damaged label, though... there are little silver football players running across the bottom of the image.

But I got Robotron wrong. The cartridge is actually Berzerk... but they are so REMARKABLY similar it is no wonder I thought it was Robotron.

Edited by Paranoid

10 points Paranoid impressive lol. Thats right and none of the labels are damaged its all in good condition but one of the controllers has a replacement keypad froma calculator works good though. If i remember correctly i replacede some of the flex circuits inside the controllers and did the foil for better button continuity "mod". Paddles were made from old 2600 paddles potentiometers and washers , made them wayyyyy backin the day like 2002