DreamTR

WTB X-Man CIB $1000 OFFER NTSC VERSION

damn....i collect atari just like everyone else but seeing as im always strapped for cash and needing some.....i wouldnt think twice if i had an Out of Control CIB to sell off for 750 big ones

geez louise :cool:

.i wouldnt think twice if i had an Out of Control CIB to sell off for 750 big ones

geez louise

I would. Honestly, that game makes boxed Quadrun look easy to find. I know of at least a half dozen Quadruns trading hands. I have seen two OOC's in the ENTIRE time I have been collecting. He's offering a fair value on it. Trouble is, its damn near impossible to find.

As for selling for cash, you may regret it if you did. I want a supercharger setup for my car so bad I can taste it. However, I recognize if I sell something like Video Life to get it, I can't ever have it back. If I just save a little at a time I'll get where I want to be and then I'll have both :)

Hrmmmm. VL AND Supercharger...,,mmmmmm :lust:

C

.i wouldnt think twice if i had an Out of Control CIB to sell off for 750 big ones

geez louise

I would. Honestly, that game makes boxed Quadrun look easy to find. I know of at least a half dozen Quadruns trading hands. I have seen two OOC's in the ENTIRE time I have been collecting. He's offering a fair value on it. Trouble is, its damn near impossible to find.

As for selling for cash, you may regret it if you did. I want a supercharger setup for my car so bad I can taste it. However, I recognize if I sell something like Video Life to get it, I can't ever have it back. If I just save a little at a time I'll get where I want to be and then I'll have both :)

Hrmmmm. VL AND Supercharger...,,mmmmmm :lust:

C

yea....but you JUST got Video Life, if i'm correct.

if i had just bought a game that I WANTED for a shitload of money.....i wouldnt want to get rid of it either.....

i'm talking about if a copy of OOC fell from the sky into my lap ;)

Bumpers. Anyone want to help?

It might help, if you attach prices to all of them, just an idea. That's how Wonder007 pulled off half of his deals. ;)

I have this one, but it is PAL format. I do not have a PAL 2600, so I can not test the game, so it would be sold as is. If you or anyone else is interested, I'll listen to offers. Send me a PM.

post-7327-1167597622_thumb.jpg

post-7327-1167597654_thumb.jpg

post-7327-1167597685_thumb.jpg

post-7327-1167597713_thumb.jpg

Colecovision

Sammy Lightfoot-$75 for a complete copy

Memory Manor-$60 for a complete copy

It's only ROck and Roll-$200 for a complete copy (must be XONOX)

I don't believe I have a spare Sammy Lightfoot. There is someone in France who used to have a small pile of those new, but I believe he's out of stock. $75 is absurdly low for that, though. Good luck finding just the instructions (let alone the box) in n/m condition.

I do have an extra copy of Memory Manor. I probably have a few, actually, complete. PM me if you want me to look around for the conditions on those.

IORR ... for that price, I'm willing to go look to see whether I have a spare, complete. :)

Edited by mumbai

It's only ROck and Roll-$200 for a complete copy (must be XONOX)

Wow. Pretty impressive for the worst released Colecovision game ever.

Wow. Pretty impressive [$200] for the worst released Colecovision game ever [it's Only Rock'n Roll].

I'm not so certain it's the worst. Definitely among the worst.

I can't edit the post! I only need X-Man and Condor Attack now, plus the Coleco games.

Edited by DreamTR