IGNORED

New Guy Intro and Games For Sale

MyChvycaprice9c1

Hello All,

My name is Luke and i'm in North NJ. Just finally got back into gaming (NES/Atari 2600 Addict). Sorting through all the games I have (A suitcase and a half of 2600 games and a small collection of about 20 or so NES carts that I'd like to add to) I've found some games I'd like to sell to fund other purchases. I'll probably be posting a complete list of everything in the marketplace but I figured I'd ask here first.

In the Atari 7800 world, I'd like to sell:

Game: Karateka, Cart only, untested

Atari 7800 console - got it in it's orig box but it was opened and the console was used a little. Didnt have any hookups so i cant test it but it looks good. The plastic is still on the metal parts.

Atari 7800 controllers: 2, came with the atari I mentioned above. Also still have plastic on the metal parts.

I also have quite a few intellivision, colecovision, Atari 400/800/1200 and Atari 5200 games for sale too so i'll most likely post a full list in the marketplace soon.

If anyone is interested, let me know!

That console will probably go pretty fast. I, personally, wouldn't mind having one for modding and maybe an extra set of Pro Lines.

There's a lot of 7800s out there that, unlike yours and mine, are showing their age. I know if I ever put mine up for sale, the actual outer case would probably get used to replace one that's damaged. Heck, the person who sold it to me probably thought that, too, but it gets played regularly.

Your 2600 wires for the TV will hook up to the 7800, but the power supply is a different animal altogether.

Actually, my suggestion is to keep the 7800 and get a Cuttle Cart 2. Then you'd be able to play all the games you wanted (almost) with just a single cart.

I don't own a Cuttle Cart 2, but I kinda wish I did.

Hello All,

My name is Luke and i'm in North NJ. Just finally got back into gaming (NES/Atari 2600 Addict). Sorting through all the games I have (A suitcase and a half of 2600 games and a small collection of about 20 or so NES carts that I'd like to add to) I've found some games I'd like to sell to fund other purchases. I'll probably be posting a complete list of everything in the marketplace but I figured I'd ask here first.

In the Atari 7800 world, I'd like to sell:

Game: Karateka, Cart only, untested

Atari 7800 console - got it in it's orig box but it was opened and the console was used a little. Didnt have any hookups so i cant test it but it looks good. The plastic is still on the metal parts.

Atari 7800 controllers: 2, came with the atari I mentioned above. Also still have plastic on the metal parts.

I also have quite a few intellivision, colecovision, Atari 400/800/1200 and Atari 5200 games for sale too so i'll most likely post a full list in the marketplace soon.

If anyone is interested, let me know!

What do you want for the 7800 console.

Ken

Hi everybody Im Norman from chicago illinois and i just joined the forums also... its nice to meet everybody...im a atari collector /fan as well..i own a 2600, a 7800 mint condition since 1987 im proud to say..i also have a jaguar/with cd system (amoung other systems sega, nintendo, neo geo, tg 16 etc) i just purchased a 5200..and it rocks! with a rebuilt controller :cool: have a great day! im looking forward to chatting it up with my fellow atari fans!

have you played atari today? yes i have! :)