IGNORED

Found a 2600 game not on atariage list!

rheffera

I assume you're not in the US and that this is a PAL title....

Any chance of a scan of the front of the cart? The one we have in the PAL database is a little ... lacking. :)

http://www.retroreview.com/paldatabase/Sea...nda&SortBy=name

The AA site is great for NTSC but seriously lacking in PAL - luckily we have AtariMania.com and even the PAL database (see my .sig)

I'll see your dirty socks and raise you a stubby pencil.

I'll give you a banana and a celebrity with 2 puppies

post-2952-1144148799_thumb.jpg

post-2952-1144148832_thumb.jpg

Don't undersell it... it's a celebrity with two puppies and a mullet!!! (This one may also be of particular value if your trading partner is German. ;) )

Again with the underselling... that's a double cheeseburger.

Which reminds me of a story... it was the last day of the year my junior year of college, and I was heading back to my hometown. I stopped off at the McDonald's drive-thru on the way, and ordered the two cheeseburgers meal. I was halfway through the first cheeseburger as I drove down the highway, and I happened to look down at the burger and noticed there was no meat. The kicker here is that I had actually eaten half of it without even noticing the absence of the minuscule patty!

Again with the underselling... that's a double cheeseburger.

Which reminds me of a story... it was the last day of the year my junior year of college, and I was heading back to my hometown. I stopped off at the McDonald's drive-thru on the way, and ordered the two cheeseburgers meal. I was halfway through the first cheeseburger as I drove down the highway, and I happened to look down at the burger and noticed there was no meat. The kicker here is that I had actually eaten half of it without even noticing the absence of the minuscule patty!

thats because everything at mcdonalds tastes the same. the coke taste just like the buger which tastes just like the fries which tastes just like the ice cream :)