IGNORED

Adam's Mea Culpa

adams_ale

Hello fellow AtariAge members. It's been quite a long time since I've been on this site and I've come to realize that I have made some grand errors in my trades with fellow members at this site. At the beginning of the year I received a new job at TDS Automotive that requires me to work(generally) no less than 50 hours a week and I moved to a nicer place closer to my new found job. Not to mention other large scale incidents which I will not delve into that apparently caused my attention to be diverted from my responsibilities to so many transactions online. I even received my first negative on Ebay during this time which again I am the only one to blame. To be completely honest my memory has never been very good as those of you who know me can attest, but this is the coup de grace as far as my memory failings go. I am embarrased by this and want everyone to know that I am genuinely sorry. As things have settled down in my life I will rectify my errors in not completing all transactions that are still outstanding. If you have not done so already could you please pm me with what needs to be sent in order for your transaction to be completed. I hope I can regain the faith of the members here and that my image will not be tainted forever. The marketplace at AtariAge is a wonderful place and much safer that Ebay so please have faith that incidents such as I have caused are extremely rare. I understand that many of you may be understandably angry at my service, but please work with me and it will be corrected; I will be active on this site at the very least until all transactions are fulfilled.

Sincerely,

Adam Hobson

adams_ale

*edit*- forgot to mention that I have also been without internet service for the past three months. Doh!

Edited by adams_ale

Not to worry Adam. I for one at least was more concerned with your disappearance and the possibility that my package was lost in the mail. I really didn't even consider the possibility of being scammed or anything like that. It was just unusual of you to disappear without a trace for so long, so I had to assume something that happened which had caused you to disappear from the 'net for a few months. It's good to see that you are back ... you've been a solid member of the community for quite some time so I can't see anyone holding a grudge. Shit, as they say, happens, and sometimes it is of our own making. All we can do is get out the pooper scooper and start bailing. :)

Hi Adam,

Good to see you back and posting again. That was as sincere of an apology as anyone can make. Yeah life can have its ups and downs, and truth be told I have a terrible memory too. I do remember though that you pointed the way to a red label Yars' Revenge CIB for me. Thanks for that. Anyway I hope things are going well for you, and I'd be more then happy to do deals with you in the future.

Edited by Omegamatrix

• 1 month later...