IGNORED

new version of IK+ are avaible...

Sikor

What do you suppose the problem is that he's having with the spiders? (read the release note on the homepage) I've never known there to be any compatibility issues between different models except that the artifact colors change whenever the video output circuitry is changed, and some CPUs don't support the same undoc'ed opcodes.

edit: let me revise that... I did discover once that some GTIA's will not exhibit the mode 9 bug if you fiddle with PRIOR at the beginning of a line. In other words, they started out shifted but could be made to align properly. Only a few did this.

-Bry

Edited by Bryan

• 1 month later...
Not wishing to nitpick but shouldn't subject heading have been called IK+ available, as I don't seem to recalled the original IK+ ever been available for the A8, only IK or World championship karate (American name) were available

No, the subject is accurate; there have been previews of IK+ released already and now a new version has been made available. Purely calling it "IK+ available" would be incorrect in fact, since it's not finished yet.

• 2 weeks later...