IGNORED

NES Rambo.

I recently got a loose copy of the NES Rambo from eBay for about $8.00 (Damn bidding wars..)

I don't honestly remember playing it, but I do remember seeing the empty box at a video rental store-- Someone stole it and I have wanted to play it ever since.

Hopefully the game is as fun as I always imagined, I have to see when it arrives

quote:

Originally posted by King Atari:

A word of warning though. It has a password feature, but it's like 3 fricken' miles long!

It would be easier to just get it on an emulator and save your progress.

I don't like the sound of the password feature, I'll have to see when I get it.

I don't care for NES emulators, they always seem to run to slow and "choppy". I prefer to turn on my NES and use the controls anyday over the PC keyboard.

I'll have to see which way I prefer once I get it, I might change my ways due to the long password

It's kind of similar to Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, only it came out BEFORE Zelda II.

It's a side scroller, you attack enemies in much the same way, and most importantly, the EXPERIENCE system is almost IDENTICAL to Zelda II's! (Kill an enemy, a number rises out of the defeated enemy and is added to your experience total...) Weird game, but defintely one to check out if you're up for a challenge!

quote:

Originally posted by Adrian M:

It's kind of similar to Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, only it came out BEFORE Zelda II.

It's a side scroller, you attack enemies in much the same way, and most importantly, the EXPERIENCE system is almost IDENTICAL to Zelda II's! (Kill an enemy, a number rises out of the defeated enemy and is added to your experience total...) Weird game, but defintely one to check out if you're up for a challenge!

I really love the Zelda series, Final Fantasy series, just about any RPG.

Sounds like it might keep me busy for awhile then. Can't wait until it arrives

If the password for Rambo is anything like Zelda then it won't be any problem, just got to be sure to have plenty of paper around. The longest password for a NES game I have seen yet is Faxandu

when i was eight i rented rambo

i had never been so mad at a game

no matter what i did i could not figure out how to play it

i think i had trouble talking to people or something . . . i don't know it was a very long time ago

i wound up crying and throughing the game accross the room my dad got mad and yelled at me

i hate that game