IGNORED

Tron Solar Sailer

pacman3211

This is an awesome addition to the growing Tron-themed games for the 2600! :cool:

I like the design of the solar sailer. It took me a while to realize what the original game was.

Some things I noticed:

After about 10, 000 points your solar sailer doubles. Also, the ememy shots are doubled. Was this planned? Maybe it's a bug in the original game? Also, I tried to die on purpose, but my "lives" counter remains at 4, so there is no game over situation.

I haven't seen the movie in a while, so I don't remember the story very well, but perhaps you could protect light cycles and riders instead of binary data. Just my 2 cents

I like it! :thumbsup:

• 8 years later...

I just discovered this game for the first time and think it is just great! I am a huge Tron fan and was always disappointed that the 2600 did not have more or better tron games. The 2600 just seemed made for the tron world. So many games seemed like they should have been a tron game. I always thought that Berzerk should have been Tron.

Anyways it looks just great.