IGNORED

Xbox 360 Brand New for sale!

I am selling this Brand New Xbox 360 never been opened it still has the reciept on the box i bought it for my idiot brother but he says he will wait for PS3 :( So if anyone is intrested in buying please send me a PM Thank you. :)Xbox360.jpg

Why not just return it? If its unopened they will take it back :?:

I'll buy it off of you for $300 plus shipping if you promise to send the reciept, too.

Chris

smart man.. very smart man.. you better ask though if its been more than 90 days ... (your getting 100 bucks for free)

hey btw , he doesnt have so many posts, and hes willing to sell if for 100 dollars less , not returned it??? idk. doesnt sound too good, ever consider maybe its opened and broken and he just put in back in the box?

hey btw , he doesnt have so many posts, and hes willing to sell if for 100 dollars less , not returned it??? idk. doesnt sound too good, ever consider maybe its opened and broken and he just put in back in the box?

Yeah, or that he isn't going to ship it at all.

I mean, I don't have many posts over here either, but I have like 4300 over at that place who's name I dare not speak on AA, as well as an extensive trade history. Perhaps he does elsewhere as well.

Chris

I can personally vouch for this guy...just received the HUGE nintendo lot that I bought from him for $125...thought he was crazy for selling it for that price but turns out everything is in tip top shape and this guy is legit. Brainsmasher, I will be buying from you again! Thanks for everything and please PM me if ever you sell anything else...I will buy!!!

Hmm, AtariJr goes all paranoid again. Chill dude.

Sorry, but its hard to trust people sometimes when the situation doesnt seem 100% right.. it just didnt make sense to sell it when he could return it, sorry. And i didnt know about swedish banks and their prices and open hours, so that didnt make much sense at the time either. Btw i didnt bring up the doubt on your money order q first.

Im sure most of you all on here are very honest, and ive dealt with many great people, but sometimes you get screwed, and on a 400 dollar system its hard to take a risk.. ya know? Glad you found a buyer btw.

Sorry, but its hard to trust people sometimes when the situation doesnt seem 100% right.. it just didnt make sense to sell it when he could return it, sorry. And i didnt know about swedish banks and their prices and open hours, so that didnt make much sense at the time either. Btw i didnt bring up the doubt on your money order q first.

Im sure most of you all on here are very honest, and ive dealt with many great people, but sometimes you get screwed, and on a 400 dollar system its hard to take a risk.. ya know? Glad you found a buyer btw.

Hell I wouldn't have bought it.

Hell I wouldn't have bought it.

THANK you.. someone sees what im talking about...

Are these still hard to find? I was at Toys R Us on Friday and they had several of these.

from what I heard, they have finally actually started making a larger quantity of these, i go back to work at TRUs tomorrow, ill tell ya if i see any.

I took the ones from my stone and sold it piece by piece on eBay. Got 650 per premium doing it that way. The power cord was getting $200 for awhile i think its down now but you still make more breaking it up than selling it together.

Adam

I took the ones from my stone and sold it piece by piece on eBay. Got 650 per premium doing it that way. The power cord was getting $200 for awhile i think its down now but you still make more breaking it up than selling it together.

Adam

A power cord for $200? Was the damn thing made of solid gold? A person would have to be an idiot to pay that! :D

Adam

A power cord for $200? Was the damn thing made of solid gold? A person would have to be an idiot to pay that! :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=8270882986

200+ for a PS was the norm not too long ago. Used or new the total for parts was $650+ not bad. Now I haven't had any 360s to sell in awhile and I'm sure the PS came down but it might still be more $ that way than selling as a unit.