IGNORED

Tell us your atariAGE!

I'M SORRY!

*A depressed King Atari then proceeds to run outside, kick down his neighbor's yard gnomes, throws their pink flamingos in the street, puts a brick through their window, then runs off down the street shouting about how McDonalds chicken nuggets aren't 100% white meat.*

A few things-

~I'm 18- June '83.

~How many of us are chicks here though? 99% of people seem to be 30-something men. How old are all the women here?

~What really is in McDonald's chicken nuggets, King Atari?! Or anyone? Is it not all chicken then??

ey atari fans. My DOB it's 27 Aug 1974, my first contact with an 2600 as in 1984, playing Space Invaders and Circus Atari

My first computer arrived in 1990, was a XT 8088 with 512K RAM and 20 megs HD. I've used it for many years.

Just my two cents

OsBo

Hey all - 30! - and almost 31! (4/20/71) Unfortunately, the stoners in my classroom make a huge deal about that every year. "Wow, your birthday is 4/20? Cool man! Smoke em at 4:20 on your 4/20 birthday dude!" King Atari, you're only 16? No way! Why can't I have well spoken students like you in my class?

Blimey!!

Stone the crows!!!

That makes me a pretty normal sort of age (I'm sure Moycon will back me up here) having just topped the big 3-0 this year.

Actually, I always thought of Stan being older than me... sheesh!

Noble Kale, you have no right being so young! I thought that you were well into to your twenties. BTW, happy (soon to be)19th matey!

Osmeroid - "Stone the crows" - I know that's a statement of disbelief used mostly in England - I first heard it in "Joseph and the Amazing Tech. Dreamcoat", where Pharoh said "Stone the crows, this Joseph is a clever kid". I recently heard it when that English fellow won for best supporting actor. Do you know it's origins? Why "stone the crows"? I don't get it... Any insight would be appreciated... And yes, I get that it has nothing to do with the crows smoking a joint.

King Atari, you're only 16? No way! Why can't I have well spoken students like you in my class?

Hey, thanks for the compliment.

*Goes running down the street shouting about how someone thinks he's well spoken*

Maybe you could tell them that if I can sound good, anyone can, and please tell them to visit
!!!

quote:

I'm 33, and as many people here are tired of hearing, my birthday is September 11, 1968

Oh man, now you've got one more reason to hate those dirty terrorists. Terrorist scum...

[ 04-04-2002: Message edited by: King Atari ]