IGNORED

Hack Pitfall please!

Japanaman

Dear Homebrewers,

I came up with an idea I thought might be around. I admit, I love Pitfall, but it could be better. I thought it would be cool if a girl named Jane could explore the world of Pitfall, but the gameplay should be improved by adding spear throwing. Well, Greg Zumwalt already made Jungle Jane, but he didn't entirely design what I had in mine. I wanted better graphics and less silliness. I not looking for a programmer as much as a hacker who will add shooting action to Pitfall. Here is a fake screenshot.

pitfallfake.bmp

Dear Homebrewers,

I came up with an idea I thought might be around. I admit, I love Pitfall, but it could be better. I thought it would be cool if a girl named Jane could explore the world of Pitfall, but the gameplay should be improved by adding spear throwing. Well, Greg Zumwalt already made Jungle Jane, but he didn't entirely design what I had in mine. I wanted better graphics and less silliness. I not looking for a programmer as much as a hacker who will add shooting action to Pitfall. Here is a fake screenshot.

Add shooting and you would have a game called Tomb Raider. There is already a hack of Montezuma's Revenge, but there could be Tomb Raider series. Through in a female on Jungle Hunt, and that would be the third in the series. I have been trying to get someone to make me a label of this for the Tomb Raider Hack and the Jungle Jane for sometime. Guess Tomb Raider isn't as popular anymore, even though it out on all systems again.

Edited by Atari Dogs