IGNORED

Games and Memorabilia FS

zmweasel

wow never heard anything back after multiple pm's i give up .

The last PM I exchanged with you is August 23, when I quoted you a price for the items you were interested in, so it was me who never heard back from you. :) If you can (re?)-send your want list, we'll go from there. Thanks!

-Z.

Updated with lowered prices and a few new things.

-Z.

Really? I asked you about some stuff, you PMed back on August 30th, I wrote back and said, yes, I'm interested, get it weighed and let me know the postage, and thus far, not a peep from you. Oh well. Looks like a bunch of stuff (but not all) I was interested in is now gone.

Edited by Zwackery

Hate to add fuel to the fire - and I'm generally the last to speak ill of someone, but I PM'd awhile back on some PS2 and Atari games. I got a response that the PS2 stuff was already taken, so I wrote back, asked if the Atari stuff I had listed was still available.

I got no response, but the prices went up on them soon after in the original post.

I wasn't going to say anything, but it does sound like maybe Zwakery had a similar issue so I felt I might as well back him up on that.

i sent over the payment we discussed through paypal a couple weeks ago and haven't heard anything.

I don't have a single PM on record from a "whowantschips", and in reviewing my PayPal account, don't see any payments received in the past two months for items that I haven't sent out. Could you PM me with the details of your purchase?

-Z.

-Z.

Really? I asked you about some stuff, you PMed back on August 30th, I wrote back and said, yes, I'm interested, get it weighed and let me know the postage, and thus far, not a peep from you. Oh well. Looks like a bunch of stuff (but not all) I was interested in is now gone.

I still have all the items you were interested in, and removed them from the list so that no one else would ask about them. I haven't had time to box up all the magazines you wanted, but hope to do so this week, at which time I'll PM you with the information.

-Z.

Hate to add fuel to the fire - and I'm generally the last to speak ill of someone, but I PM'd awhile back on some PS2 and Atari games. I got a response that the PS2 stuff was already taken, so I wrote back, asked if the Atari stuff I had listed was still available.

I got no response, but the prices went up on them soon after in the original post.

I wasn't going to say anything, but it does sound like maybe Zwakery had a similar issue so I felt I might as well back him up on that.

Hey, Nate. Actually, I never got a PM from you after my initial response. Could you (re-)send?

-Z.

Edited by zmweasel

-Z.

I still have all the items you were interested in, and removed them from the list so that no one else would ask about them. I haven't had time to box up all the magazines you wanted, but hope to do so this week, at which time I'll PM you with the information.

-Z.

well that's good to know, because I get paid Wednesday and I'll be feeling like a prospector that's just rolling into town looking for a little fun :twisted:

Hey, Nate. Actually, I never got a PM from you after my initial response. Could you (re-)send?

-Z.

No worries - I actually got a bunch of the stuff from another source after I waited for awhile for the response. It seems like you had a bunch of PM's disappear, you might want to followup with an admin to see what happened as I show mine sent on 8/29/06.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...