IGNORED

Moving SALE! My Giant and Final Auction

Road_runner

Ok guys...

Call It spring cleaning or call it what you will.

We are moving and we accumulated wat too many atari extras.

My personal and glorified collection is allready packed away for our new home.

But all these games and systems MUST GO as I have no more time for selling individual carts or lots.

Some of you here have purchased from me in the past and I have purchased from some of you as well, and it was all mutualy good. Not to mention that those of you who have purchased from me in the past know that I do pack well, so rest assured, if you win this huge mega lot, ot's packed to arrive safe, and I will not place a knife at anyone's throat for shipping gouging, as that has never been my policy.

It's just taking up room and it has to go. Many items I have sold loose or in smaller lots here and there, and it has enabled me to build our personal collection to what it is today.

Any item that is not in 100% working condition is so stated. If you are handy at repairing systems, thare are about three or four that need minor repairs.

There are lot's of rare loose carts and over 150++++ manuals and some rare... Anything in this lot is there because I already own one, so take this oportunity to look at it and place your bid.

Local pick up is available... If you are elsewhere other than the Orlando area and may be around on vacation, not a problem. Put the boxes in the trunk for the ride home or I'll even drive you to the airport. No charge, just give the driver a gratuity for the toll and gas on the 528 to MCO.

Here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thank you for looking... Ends at 10 PM EST on June 14th.

Eric

sorry.. I had added the wrong link earlier

Edited by Road_runner

Dear friends,

Wonderful things ... fantastic !!

Many 'happinesses' in your new house :thumbsup:

Congratulations !

Good Luck :)

Obrigado grande amigo de Rio de Janeiro.

Nao preuculpa nao... Os presentes que vc nos deu, estao embalados para estreiar na nossa nova casa!

Update on this large lot up for grabs...

The reserve has beem met and to anyone outside of the USA... Shipping to Canada is an absurd! anywhere else around the globe is astronomical.

I hate to say that I will sell to bidders in the USA only as it will help avoid any stress and headaches with international shipping of such a giant lot.

Not to mention the duties you will have to pay to your governments upon arrival.

Where are you moving to?

Good luck with the auction.

Thank you for the well wishes to you mcgrail and nightsprinter... Just 30 miles away.

St. Cloud to be exact.

:rolling: Wow, you're actually moving a little closer to my area than I originally thought. In either case, the best of luck to you and hope to see more good items for auction after the move if possible.