IGNORED

Newest member of the workbench.

CPUWIZ

@Batari: I also have a couple of bench-units, only 20Mhz though. What is that? A Tektronix - 100Mhz or something? :)

Does the PCB behind the unit have a skull and crossbones on it?

Nice :D

LOL, yep, it's a 256 in 1 multicart PCB. I just had a prototype of that made. Just messing around.

Nice..

But it also looks like you need a workbench clean up day.

I think the placement of some of those boards near the scope was intentional. :)

..Al

Hahaha, no, I literally shoved all the current stuff sitting there out of the way. And yes, it does need some cleaning up. :ponder:

multiBoard800.jpg

@Batari: I also have a couple of bench-units, only 20Mhz though. What is that? A Tektronix - 100Mhz or something? :)

That one is 60 Mhz. You should see the scope that this one replaced. I can't remember the exact model, but it looked something like this one:

t_product.jpg

It weighed around 50 lbs.

Up until last Oct or Nov, I did all my work with only a multimeter. I spent a couple hundred on one of those connect to your PC logic analyzers. Love it. Having full time access to a 500 MHz, 34 channel logic analyzer has changed the way I hobby. No need to guess at what the problem is anymore.

Next step for you Wiz, SURFACE MOUNT! Parts are cheaper, boards are smaller. Not to mention looks cooler.

Vern

Up until last Oct or Nov, I did all my work with only a multimeter. I spent a couple hundred on one of those connect to your PC logic analyzers. Love it. Having full time access to a 500 MHz, 34 channel logic analyzer has changed the way I hobby. No need to guess at what the problem is anymore.

:lust:

Next step for you Wiz, SURFACE MOUNT! Parts are cheaper, boards are smaller. Not to mention looks cooler.

Vern

Got that one covered, cost me an arm and a leg. LOL

0460-0045.jpg

I spent a couple hundred on one of those connect to your PC logic analyzers. Love it. Having full time access to a 500 MHz, 34 channel logic analyzer has changed the way I hobby.

Hmm. Forgot about those. I should pick one of those PC attached ones up.

Got that one covered, cost me an arm and a leg. LOL

Sure beats the hairdryer :P

Nice..

But it also looks like you need a workbench clean up day.

My Lord that bench is sparkling clean compaired to my bench. I wouldn't bare the embarassment by posting pics of my station its such a mess, but I tell ya I know where everything is and when I do a "clean up day" I can't find a damn thing..lol..