IGNORED

Metroid Prime DS, anyone have this?

Have you tried the voice chat feature? I donty know anyone with one and I would like

to know how it works. If you havent tried it and want to, do you wanna exchange

friend codes and meet online sometime so we can see how it works?

Seems like it would be a nice feature if every DS could do this automatically. Then

you could publish your ds friend code as a phone # of sorts.

I can't give a definitive answer, because I haven't taken it online yet, but I was reading a description that seemed to say that there is voice chat in the lobby before a match. That was on the packaging of a DS headset that Best Buy carries, which puts the mic and earpiece right up next to your face "for better voice chat in Metroid Prime Hunters lobbies."

I can't give a definitive answer, because I haven't taken it online yet, but I was reading a description that seemed to say that there is voice chat in the lobby before a match. That was on the packaging of a DS headset that Best Buy carries, which puts the mic and earpiece right up next to your face "for better voice chat in Metroid Prime Hunters lobbies."

thanks for responding. I have taken the game online, but I made the mistake of

waiting to get Metroid hunters at the same time as New Super Mario Mario and I havent

got enuff play time in to last more then a few seconds online without getting killed, but

I am finally nearing the end of NSMB, so I will prob start playing Metroid next. I think

the voice chat thing is a cool idea and I wishit was built into the DS then you could

give out your DS friendcode like a phone #!!

When you get it online lety me know, Id really like to check it out.

I've tried getting online with this game a few times and there've never been enough other players for me to get past the "Searching" screen!

Every time Ive tried Ive been able to jump right in. Make sure you check worldwide and

not regional and I cant see why you would have any problems.

That's what I was doing. Maybe it was the time of day, or maybe interest in MPH over WFC has picked up; the last time I tried this was probably almost 2 months ago now.

I played Mario Kart DS over WFC last week and had fairly little trouble getting enough opponents.

Hi there,

I tried the online feature last night (or early this morning...1 AM EST). I got clobbered. The last first person shooter I played regularly on a console was DOOM for the PSX. I guess I have to get used to the controls on Metroid Prim DS.

My mind would want to strafe and I end up pressing the left shoulder button :x