IGNORED

Huge Atari 2600 Collection

cbroddy

There was a nice malagai game in that auction.

Did you see the label? The label looked torn to me.

looks like someone put scotch tape on both sides and someone tried to pull off one side and left the other alone

Yeah, I had been watching that one closely too. Thought about bidding on it, for Malagai, but decided not to because of the label condition. Also, I had this wierd feeling about the seller that didn't sit with me right :ponder: . I agree with Sean and Trade-N-Games.

This is the stuff that is moronic to me...

Pisses me off to see someone actually ask this question on ebay:

Q: Hey! I love the way you set up your sale! It looks really familiar though! Ha Ha. Seriously. You have one cartridge that if in excellent condition is worth about about $500 - $700 alone. Malagai is the one! You should end this auction. Sell Malagai separate. Then sell the rest all together. Seriously. By the way. I like your sale setup. Ha Ha.

Jun-26-06

A: I thought you might ;) Hey if someone nails it, who am I to argue! I think I am going to let it ride, I am hopeing a collector will buy the set knowing the individual values and then take what they want and sell the rest. Should be interesting to see what happens. Take care, -JT

I think it is stupid. I mean: WHY????

I seriously doubt that the person that posted the question was even going to BID on these items. Why ruin it for someone else? And then again... look at the Malagai label. Itt didn't look that great.

I think, overall the best Malagai went a little while back to our buddy Wonder. This Malagai in this auction looked like processed meat compared to the one Wonder ended up with.