continuing to put on even more items. Right now we have a nice

selection of the WB original characters including Bugs Bunny, Daffy

Duck, Tweety, and others; Pink Panther, Masters of the Universe,

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Archie, Real Ghostbusters, cereal

characters, and some Marvel Superheroes items. Just click the link

below to get to our Ebay store!

RNR Distributors

http://stores.ebay.com/RNR-Distributors-ASG?refid=store

PS: I'm going to be working on getting some of the video game cels in the store too. I just started working for this company a few weeks ago and have been going through their stock. I have no idea exactly what video game material they do have, but I know I saw a piece from the Pac-Man cartoon. Click the link in about a week if you're looking just for video game cels, else browse through what we have right now. Thanks.

Phil

Edited by Philflound

Ok, it seems we have only 2 Pac-Man cels. I should be able to get them on by tomorrow, so anyone interested should check it out. Also, if you know of other cartoons related to video games that you'd like to get cels for, let me know. I talked to the boss. He said he can definitely get Dragon's Lair. I personally own some Dragon's Lair along with Frogger and Q*Bert. Not sure if he has the connection to get Frogger or Q*Bert but I can ask if people are interested. I also remember Pole Position being a cartoon. I don't own any of those cels. Also, was there a Donkey Kong cartoon? That sort of sticks in my head too. So let me know. If there is interest with people responding, then I'll see what he can acquire and about how much each piece is going to be. Thanks.

Phil

Edited by Philflound

Ok, folks. I just added the 2 Pac-Man cels in the Ebay store. Click the link in the initial post and look under the Video Game category to see the cels. I checked the internet and couldn't find too much with the character at all. I put Best Offer, so you guys know the price is a little negotiable. These come double matted and fully framed. It'll be first come first serve, so if you're interested in either piece, I'd grab it while you can. I'm working to see if the boss will acquire more. Thanks.

Phil

That's why there is a best offer. You can offer less and the boss may go for it. So far, the only He-Man I've run across are the ones on. I sold a Teela already. I'll ask when I get back on Monday.

I'm working on some more cels. Right now I did Smurfs and some Woody Woodpecker sericels. Also a few Disney sericels today. I'll be getting to Herculoids, and hopefully Tom and Jerry early next week.

Phil

Ok, this is the info. Boss is checking for the various video games cels and I'll find out by early next week hopefully. Skeletor is a no go, along with any other characters. What is on is what we have in stock, but that is something else the boss is looking into.

I did add some more Warner Brothers, which now includes Road Runner and more Marvin Martian. It seems MM and Wile E are the most popular so far, along with Michigan J Frog. They've been selling the fastest. If anyone is interested in some of the characters listed, but possibly in another type of pose, get back to me. We have tons of cels in the drawers and I'm not going to put them all on. I just replace the characters as they sell with similar or newer poses.

I've also added this week so far The Herculoids, some wedding cartoon which is a fight between the bride and groom at the altar, and am getting on Betty Boop by the end of the afternoon, so feel free to browse more. I also threw on a ton of posters, I believe at least 150 vintage ones, mostly between 1960s and 1980s, so if you collect movie posters, also check out the store. Some are on auction, so you may get them relatively cheap. Also, I'm about to get my hands on the lobby cards we have in stock, so those should also be on by the end of the week.

Phil

Edited by Philflound

Lobby cards finished except for a couple of photo stills of Peter Pan and a German Bambi. I can't seem to find these at all on the internet, so have no idea of what to put them up at. I'm putting on some more Sesame Street cels including Grover and Cookie Monster this time.

Will have a sit down with the boss, hopefully today and find out any info on the questions you guys had.

I wish I could get more video game cels personally. Want to get a diverse selection of ones from cartoons I don't have yet.

Phil

Ok, so far nothing on video game cels. They are going to Chicago for Wizardworld convention. I get to stay behind and handle all the sales on the phone along with Ebay.

I have put on some more cool cels. I don't know if any of you would remember, but I found some cels from ABC, which I believe are from the Saturday morning cartoons. Remember how they would jump to a commercial or maybe do a short. Anyway, if you want to check out and reminisce, then feel free to browse the store at the top of the post.

Phil