IGNORED

Case mods

Actually I've been looking for an idea for a case mod for one of my NES systems. I've wanted to do one for a while, but outside of just painting it black or something I'm rather strapped for good ideas. Something appropriate would be good... Mario or Mega Man. Maybe a space theme. I don't know, but looking at others work helps generate ideas, you know?

Given the prevalence of VCRs with digital clocks in the day when the NES was king of home video gaming, one would probably suspect that the NES would also have a digital clock that needed programming to get rid of the dreaded blinking 12:00.

Unless, of course, you wanted to do Bob Saget's method of blocking out the clock altogether -- by having some dark electrical tape covering over the digital clock display.

Edited by Vic George 2K3

Given the prevalence of VCRs with digital clocks in the day when the NES was king of home video gaming, one would probably suspect that the NES would also have a digital clock that needed programming to get rid of the dreaded blinking 12:00.

Nah, you'd just have to clean or get a new 72pin connector to get rid of the blinking

Unless, of course, you wanted to do Bob Saget's method of blocking out the clock altogether -- by having some dark electrical tape covering over the digital clock display.

I've done that. :D

So have I, but I did it to a microwave oven. I gotta be careful not to blow up the food!

Actually I've been looking for an idea for a case mod for one of my NES systems. I've wanted to do one for a while, but outside of just painting it black or something I'm rather strapped for good ideas. Something appropriate would be good... Mario or Mega Man. Maybe a space theme. I don't know, but looking at others work helps generate ideas, you know?

this guy helped me out with a project once

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v724/cas...intendo%20MODS/

lights, windows, and paint are the most common mods i see.

-Jubal-