IGNORED

MAME cabinet project

Osbo

I've been waiting for a week and a half to two weeks now.

I am getting the ArcadeVGA card and the Wells-Gardner D9400. They don't make the D9200 anymore and the D9400 is it's replacement. I was told by Ultimarc that they work great and will just plug right in together using the cable that comes with the monitor. I have no experience yet as I didn't buy it yet.

@arcadecontrols.com forum - I would not reccommend them. If anyone else here has a better experience with them please let me know. If anyone has access to the forums there let me know as well. I signed up and the system never emailed me any information. It said a moderator had to approve my account and nobody has gotten back to me. I sent someone an email but they never answered me either. I wanted to get on incase I needed some help when I started putting my controls together.. Ultimarc website listed a link to them, which is why I wanted to goto them first before placing my order for controls.

They replied to my request to join in less than 24hrs.

Strange.

-Tim