IGNORED

Even boxed these are insane prices!

homerwannabee

geedammit I was watching Front Line ,too :x nevermind

Edited by Breakpack

Front Line's box is pretty tough to find though, as well as Time Pilot. I'm more surprized by the Time Pilot's price. Also, someone here recently sold a boxed Front Line, and it wasn't cheap either if I remember correctly.

I'm just glad that I already have both! :cool:

All I need is Smurf Saves the Day and the Kid Vid voice module to be done with Coleco

Come to think of it .. I've never seen a Front Line or a Time Pilot box for the 2600.

There are a number of games that for whatever reason, the boxes are much harder to find than the game. I wish the DP guide would rate the boxes seperately (since I'm one of those odd guys who would rather have the box than the game!)

Front Line's box is pretty tough to find though, as well as Time Pilot. I'm more surprized by the Time Pilot's price. Also, someone here recently sold a boxed Front Line, and it wasn't cheap either if I remember correctly.

All I need is Smurf Saves the Day and the Kid Vid voice module to be done with Coleco

I remember that, the guy posted the final prices he sold everything for.....what was his name? Oh well, the Frontline boxed sold for $120.00 and I remember posting that I was suprised about that on going for that much. I had trouble finding a nice loose copy of Time Pilot at a decent price so I bet that one will go for a lot also.

I had a harder time finding a boxed Roc'n Rope than I did either of these two.

Yep, I was just about to say, Roc 'n Rope is the other oddball Coleco box to find. I got my CIB Time Pilot a long time ago, cheap too. I picked up a CIB Roc 'n Rope from povlok1 awhile ago for a great price. Front Line was the last CIB Coleco game I picked up for $30

Deals are there if you are patient enough!

I remember that, the guy posted the final prices he sold everything for.....what was his name? Oh well, the Frontline boxed sold for $120.00 and I remember posting that I was suprised about that on going for that much. I had trouble finding a nice loose copy of Time Pilot at a decent price so I bet that one will go for a lot also.

I was the one that sold that Front Line not too long ago here on AA. I was a bit surprised too, but when multiple people want a game, its hard to tell what will happen.

I also bought these games a few years ago for about $15.00-$20.00 each and I am stuned after seeing what these 2 are selling for now, its just not right.

:ponder: :-o :thumbsdown:

Well, I was definitely watching these as I don't have the box for Front Line and I don't have Time Pilot at all, but I've been seeing an overall trend on eBay lately for the mid-level rarity games (like 4-6) going way up in price if they are boxed. It's almost as if the box collectors have maxxed out on 1-3s and 7s and up are getting more and more expensive, so 4-6s have become more of the focus, which is driving the price up.

Just a thought based on watching eBay (for waaaaay too long). :dunce:

Well, I was definitely watching these as I don't have the box for Front Line and I don't have Time Pilot at all, but I've been seeing an overall trend on eBay lately for the mid-level rarity games (like 4-6) going way up in price if they are boxed. It's almost as if the box collectors have maxxed out on 1-3s and 7s and up are getting more and more expensive, so 4-6s have become more of the focus, which is driving the price up.

Just a thought based on watching eBay (for waaaaay too long). :dunce:

I think you have it the nail right on the head.

:!: :!: :!:

I've owned several of the Tesleys games boxed, like half dozen each on Coconuts & Fast food. Never got that much out of them when I was selling.

I think my Front Line & Time Pilots were in the $30 price range when I bought couple years ago maybe..

Jeff who took your myspace pictures?

Mo cousin took the first few ,but I took the rest :)