IGNORED

FS: Altec Lansing IM11 Speaker Dock for iPod 3G-5G

Angel

I ended up getting a set of IM3s which better match my iPod and the existing Altec Lansing speaker system I have on my PC only a few days after getting this, so I no longer have need of it.

The Altec Lansing InMotion IM11 iPod speaker dock is a portable audio solution for taking your tunes with you wherever you go, and also connects to your desktop to function as a dock, allowing you to synchronise and transfer files to and from your iPod. It also features an auxiliary 3.5mm stereo input jack to allow you to connect a second audio device. This device can work on AC power or batteries (4xAA, not included) and lasts up to 18 hours on battery power. It folds up to be compact and lightweight. Compatible with all 3G-5G iPods with dock connector, including iPod Photo, Nano, Mini, Video, etc.

This dock has been barely used and is in like-new condition. Everything works perfectly, and physically it is virtually new.

Package contains:

- InMotion IM11 Speaker Dock with one-touch dock/base release

- USB Cable

- Travel AC adapter with multiple interchangeable plug adapters for use globally

- 3.5mm male-to-male audio cable for use with any MP3 player or audio device

- 5 dock adapters for fitting all 3G-5G iPods (excluding Shuffle, which is not supported)

- User manual, warranty card, and card for 3 free audio programs from Audible.com (never opened)

- Soft zippered nylon carrying case

Asking $40US (plus shipping)

Serious offers only please. Shipping will be actual cost based on location and choice of shipping method (Expedited and Express available) via Canada Post. PayPal and E-Mail Money Transfer accepted.

ipod_im11_2.jpg

ipod_im11_1.jpg