IGNORED

ADVENTURE 2

rjchamp3

Another day, more work on Adventure II. Here are more pictures of a rather unglorious task that needs to be done in order to get a 5200 homebrew game out the door..

Scrubbing 5200 carts under the sink:

post-3-1177350970_thumb.jpg

A batch of 100 5200 carts drying under the, uhh, not so hot glare of fluorescent lights:

post-3-1177351031_thumb.jpg

After these dry (with the help of a fan blowing on them) I have another batch of nearly 100 carts to do the same to. Then I can check yet another item off my list. :)

..Al

There's too many of them... :-o (quote from SW EpVI)

Here's a picture of the Adventure II label sheets I printed out. :)

post-3-1177467122_thumb.jpg

..Al

Do you have those sheets specially cut for those labels?

It's funny you put that picture as your avatar. I liked that picture enough to make it my desktop picture.

Allan

They are the same sheets for 2600 main labels as the 5200 labels are the same size (just rotated for the 5200--clever Atari).

It's funny you put that picture as your avatar. I liked that picture enough to make it my desktop picture.

I like how it turned out also.. I've attached a higher resolution version. :)

..Al

5200_carts.jpg.zip

They are the same sheets for 2600 main labels as the 5200 labels are the same size (just rotated for the 5200--clever Atari).

I like how it turned out also.. I've attached a higher resolution version. :)

..Al

Sorry, when I said 'those labels', I meant both the 2600 and 5200 labels. I was just curious if you could actually buy them with that size label pre-cut. I like the 8-bit classics label sheets but I don't ever use the end labels since I mostly make 5200 carts.

Thanks for the high-res picture.

Allan

Sorry, when I said 'those labels', I meant both the 2600 and 5200 labels. I was just curious if you could actually buy them with that size label pre-cut. I like the 8-bit classics label sheets but I don't ever use the end labels since I mostly make 5200 carts.

Yes, they are die-cut sheets. I have different sheets for end labels and main labels precisely for this reason.

Thanks for the high-res picture.

You're welcome!

..Al

Anyone else remined of the Shining? :ponder:

Yeah, I think the cart prep finally got to him.

Here's ALBERT!!

:lol:

Albert has been locked up and secluded in his resort all winter long working on these carts. I am sure a few screws are coming loose.

For those that haven't seen the Shining, here is the 30 second version... by bunnies.