IGNORED

ADVENTURE 2

rjchamp3

NEWS FLASH!!

Albert holds Adventure II boxes for ransome. He can't get over how cool they all look on his desk and refuses to ship them out!

News at 11:00!

Allan

I do have to say, after as long as it's taken to get this game out the door (well, it's not quite out the door yet), they do indeed look cool sitting on that desk. I still have three more tasks to complete before I start shipping the games out, and I fully expect both of them to be completed today. Those tasks are:

- Print one last set of items related to Adventure II. :)

- Print some 2600 manuals needed for Adventure II orders.

- Number the Reindeer Rescue carts being shipped with many of the Adventure II orders.

With any luck, I'll get 50 or more of these orders shipped tomorrow, and get them all shipped this week!!

..Al

typo ?:ponder:

Nope, I need to print some 2600 manuals for some of the 2600 games that are being shipped with copies of Adventure II. All the Adventure II manuals are already printed and in the boxes pictured above. :)

..Al

typo ?:ponder:

Nope, I need to print some 2600 manuals for some of the 2600 games that are being shipped with copies of Adventure II. All the Adventure II manuals are already printed and in the boxes pictured above. :)

..Al

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....

:dunce:

With any luck, I'll get 50 or more of these orders shipped tomorrow, and get them all shipped this week!!

..Al

Awesome news, Al! If all goes according to plan, it should be in the mail next week! :-D

And, of course, I'll be out of town next week for work! :sad:

I told her about this game over a year ago. She keeps asking for it. She wanted to know why Santa didn't bring it for Christmas.

Urk... heart... breaking...

Imagine, a kid today who likes Atari.. enough to look forward to a homebrew... for the 5200! She should get the first copy just for proving the youth aren't entirely lost.

I told her about this game over a year ago. She keeps asking for it. She wanted to know why Santa didn't bring it for Christmas.

Imagine, a kid today who likes Atari.. enough to look forward to a homebrew... for the 5200! She should get the first copy just for proving the youth aren't entirely lost.

They ARE going to get here during finals week!

They ARE going to get here during finals week!

My last final is tomorrow, so I'm in the clear to play A2. I was really worried that it would get here this week...and I'd bomb the final :)