IGNORED

[SALE] Cuttle Cart 2 for Atari 7800 w/Multimedia Card

rhonda

Wow, I am amazed at all the interest! Next time I should make it auction style and people can tell me how much they would be willing to pay for it! :)

Anyway, sale is pending. Diggs130 was the first one to pm me, so he gets first crack at it.

Well, if this item isn't picked up by 5 pm on the 22nd, I will be listing it on ebay (but I need to hear from him by tomorrow afternoon, otherwise I'll list it that evening. I wouldn't have listed on here if I thought I'd be waiting so long. A girl needs to go Christmas shopping too!) . So far, diggs130 hasn't set me a pickup date yet. Maybe there's a chance for one of you afterall. ;)

Edited by rhonda

I'm giving the guy until 3 pm today. If I don't hear from him then, it's going up on ebay.

My husband just found the CC2 sitting here this morning and said "I thought you sold this already." I told him that the guy wanted it, told me he'd pick it up (and pay for it) sometime next week, but never got back to me with a day. Getting a little annoyed, I asked if it will be picked up by Thanksgiving, and all I got was a "yes" response. Grrr....I need a specific day and time. So my husband told me to tell him that it must be picked up by Monday (or on Monday) the latest as it has been sitting here so long. As he said, it if was him, he would have picked it up that evening. It just seems that he's not that interested. I've had people tell me that they would pick up something, but never show. So I'll just do ebay thing as the bid is binding and I know those people bidding are very interested. My husband told me that I should have done that in the first place.

Damn. I hate it when he is right. ;) LOL.

Edited by rhonda

I'm giving the guy until 3 pm today. If I don't hear from him then, it's going up on ebay.

My husband just found the CC2 sitting here this morning and said "I thought you sold this already." I told him that the guy wanted it, told me he'd pick it up (and pay for it) sometime next week, but never got back to me with a day. Getting a little annoyed, I asked if it will be picked up by Thanksgiving, and all I got was a "yes" response. Grrr....I need a specific day and time. So my husband told me to tell him that it must be picked up by Monday (or on Monday) the latest as it has been sitting here so long. As he said, it if was him, he would have picked it up that evening. It just seems that he's not that interested. I've had people tell me that they would pick up something, but never show. So I'll just do ebay thing as the bid is binding and I know those people bidding are very interested. My husband told me that I should have done that in the first place.

Damn. I hate it when he is right. ;) LOL.

I know what you mean. I do not hold it for anyone. 1st person to put money in my hands gets it. :D

Well, it's 3:07 pm with no word. :( So....

the CC2 is up! With a 99 cent starting bid. :)

Best wishes!

Rhonda

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-7800-Cuttle-Cart...1QQcmdZViewItem

Ps. Yes, I ship world-wide. Just email me with your country and I'll find out the cost for insurance and delivery confirmation.

Best wishes!

Rhonda

Ps. Yes, I ship world-wide. Just email me with your country and I'll find out the cost for insurance and delivery confirmation.

I'd rather ya just accepted my $200 offer. :) Oh well, there goes somebody's christmas club account. :) lol

Best wishes!

Rhonda

I'd rather ya just accepted my $200 offer. :) Oh well, there goes somebody's christmas club account. :) lol

Yea or my offer afterall I was no later than 3rd in line and Ive had a wanted post for over a month, now i know someone is just waiting to scavenge my post, thats what all the looks are for, Thank god its says to PM me. Shame she didnt look there first or Id have mine.

No offense everyone , but something just didn't seem right with this thread. I've always been a little hesitant to deal with someone who's first post is in the "sales" section of a message board. It's almost as if she used AtariAge as a crutch to jumpstart her eBay auction, with no intention whatsoever on selling to anyone of us.

( and I'm not being sour grapes about it ) :P

Just a bad vibe is all. I would have hated for her to take that money and run , this close to Christmas, or any other day truthfully. I don't know , just something wasn't right.

If I'm wrong , I'll eat my words 100% , and apologize in big bold letters. :ponder:

Maybe it's for the better that nobody here did pick it up.

Nah, I kind of got that vibe too...

First off, how many people serious enough about this to have a 7800 and CC2 end up with the CC2 just "lying around", and then the guy sends his wife out to "just sell the thing"...

The wording on her original post seemed a little too "ad-copy" to me, too.

I could be wrong, but "my tail was tingling" when I first saw this post.

Eh, Diggs-- care to share now that you're back if something is amiss here?

Guess she might of just wanted more money for it as from the pm's I received gave me that vibe.The last pm I sent was on the 15th as yes It would be before turkey day I just could'nt nail down an exact day as I was going to wisconsin deer hunting and didnt know for sure what day I'd be back.

this is my reply to the question

Hi Doug,

I know you said next week. Can it be before Thanksgiving? :)

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Rhonda

yes~

If there was a problem with it I wish she would of responded sooner before I had left,Oh well you win some ya lose some!

The odds are someone here who you've ticked off turned you in to eBay to get your auction closed.

And listen, this deal just seems funky. At the very least, you're kind of bouncing blindly off the walls here despite being in posession of a highly sought after and valuable item. That alone would make *me* nervous about getting involved in this deal. Your first attempt at a deal fell through, you then alienated a bunch of other people who PMed you when you decided to eBay it instead, your eBay auction got pulled... look at this circus that you've created.... and you still haven't sold the thing. If this has been this bad this far, what is the actual transaction going to be like?

Which doesn't mean that you're necessarily a shady person. You might just be sincere but struggling with this. What you should have done is come in and posted a message that said, "I've got this thing I don't know much about, could I get a few opinions on how much it is worth and where I could sell it"... Without offering it up for sale at any price.

I'm sure you would have got a lot of opinions, and probably offers. I'm thinking a CC2 is probably worth between $250-400 now, depending on how badly someone wants one.

Yes, my husband is pretty mad at me right now for not putting B.O. on it. I do apologize for the mess I made with everyone. After this, I'll know better next time, if there is a next time for anything like this in the future.

Oh, well, it might be going to one of the people who PMed me nearly first. He has been looking for one for a very long time and told me about the ad he had on the wanted board for it.

Again, I'm sorry for making everybody mad.

Rhonda seems very nice. I even talked to her via phone. I'll let all know how this turns out but this will not be resold. This will be mine til the day I die. if someone wanted to turn a buck on it they should have bought more when Shell had them available. I , on the other hand, Didnt know it existed til 2 months ago when theyre already gone and posted a want ad since. You all can be mad at me but I saw the post this morning and had as good as chance as everyone else. Im broke now but hopefully, it works well and I will be a happy camper. Take solice in that a true gamer gets it and not a profiteer. however I may be selling some of my play carts now so when I know this things works, I'l post some to recoup some dough. Happy Hols to all.

Rhonda seems very nice. I even talked to her via phone. I'll let all know how this turns out but this will not be resold. This will be mine til the day I die. if someone wanted to turn a buck on it they should have bought more when Shell had them available. I , on the other hand, Didnt know it existed til 2 months ago when theyre already gone and posted a want ad since. You all can be mad at me but I saw the post this morning and had as good as chance as everyone else. Im broke now but hopefully, it works well and I will be a happy camper. Take solice in that a true gamer gets it and not a profiteer. however I may be selling some of my play carts now so when I know this things works, I'l post some to recoup some dough. Happy Hols to all.

I've been watching your wanted ads for sometime now. I recently purchased mine from CPUWIZ, and I'm glad to see that you found one as well:)

Cheers,

Matt