IGNORED

Post Your Wii codes!

compacho

Ok I'm new to the Wii, what is this code for?

Wiis can email each other and share Mii characters. However, you need to enter the codes of the Wiis you want to mingle with, or the Wii will not be able to find any other Wiis. (This appears to be by design.) In the future, these codes will probably be necessary for online play. Much like the DS "friend codes".

Ok I'm new to the Wii, what is this code for?

Wiis can email each other and share Mii characters. However, you need to enter the codes of the Wiis you want to mingle with, or the Wii will not be able to find any other Wiis. (This appears to be by design.) In the future, these codes will probably be necessary for online play. Much like the DS "friend codes".

Cool. I'll get my Wii code out tonight.

Tempest

ok everyone here it is! What you have all been waiting for. :lol:

The AtariAge Master Wii Code List!!!

Without further ado here is the current list.

bookman: 4916-9643-7267-9316

compacho: 0617-9243-7403-1911

jess: 8292-5112-4090-0551

crossbow: 5383-8957-3526-3202

bydo: 0776-9382-5677-3024

galaga: 5253-4602-6285-4155

remo: 5904-3016-5530-6093

dcescott: 5442-4933-4980-1962

lord helmet: 2506-8144-8355-3830

megaman: 5106-1238-5920-9737

xeex: 8208-9528-8707-0286

xot: 7494-1994-6198-1856

superomni: 6489-9327-9414-6701

moycon: 0131-8475-9076-8438

mendon: 8600-3033-2776-0123

atari jr: 0960-9677-0693-0913

iX NES Xi: 2858-6834-3734-2367

JR: 6562-4613-6993-7664

legeek: 0295-3100-5298-6752

bivotar: 6781-7285-7727-7728

Malc74: 6075-8496-2837-2990

panda_racer: 0883-9999-8029-8207

Hyper_Eye: 4186-8835-1805-8472

shannon: 6078-0478-1275-9127

lonesome_pa: 1673-3306-8059-8093

icbrkr: 6639-4279-5563-3899

glitch: 8620-7350-2406-6070

princess: 2812-5485-0925-7282

All new entries will be added to the end of the list.

Please be kind and post your Wii code, and if you could the name of your Avatar so we know which one to associate with your Wii code. Make sure your set your Mii to migrate!

To get Mii's to migrate to your Wii. Go into the parade (under Mii channel) and set it to travel mode.

Originally copied from bookman's updated (Feb 15 list) with new entries added.

OK Albert... Cough it up. We want your Wii code. :P

OK whoever merged this needs to "unmerge" it. Al said to post it as a new message and he would unpin this topic and pin the new topic.

Edited by Shannon

Ok, I still have a lot of greyed out ppl who are on the master list. Plz add me and send me your mii's!!!! I'll send mine back and we can mingle ;)

Princess, I added you to my master list and your Mii's appeared, but in my Plaza and not the Parade! I don't see any way to get a Mii to go from the Plaza to the Parade. I think you just need to set your Mii's to mingle and not send the Mii's to the other contacts. They'll make the journey themselves.

I would rather have the Mii's appear in my Parade so I can 'pick and choose' the ones to add to my Plaza, if need be.

Ok, I still have a lot of greyed out ppl who are on the master list. Plz add me and send me your mii's!!!! I'll send mine back and we can mingle ;)

Princess, I added you to my master list and your Mii's appeared, but in my Plaza and not the Parade! I don't see any way to get a Mii to go from the Plaza to the Parade. I think you just need to set your Mii's to mingle and not send the Mii's to the other contacts. They'll make the journey themselves.

I would rather have the Mii's appear in my Parade so I can 'pick and choose' the ones to add to my Plaza, if need be.

So just set them to mingle and they'll just wander? How strange, yet wonderful lol

Yes...when you set the Miis to mingle..they will appear on other peoples parades only. It can take awhile for them to appear. Several days...

but yeah...only set your Miis to mingle..that way we can pick and choose the Miis we want in our Plazas.

It can be hard though...with as many people as I have in my Wii address book now, I have over 115 Miis in the parade. It is difficult to find the new ones amongst them all...

Your own Miis will NEVER appear in your Parade...they will only appear in your Plaza. Only other people's Miis will appear in your Parade. Not sure why this is..unless it seemed redundant to Nintendo for you to have your Miis in both the Plaza and the Parade...which makes since. The parade is like a shopping mall for Miis. You choose which ones you want from the parade and drag them to your Plaza...

Edited by -^Cro§Bow^-

Yes...when you set the Miis to mingle..they will appear on other peoples parades only. It can take awhile for them to appear. Several days...

but yeah...only set your Miis to mingle..that way we can pick and choose the Miis we want in our Plazas.

It can be hard though...with as many people as I have in my Wii address book now, I have over 115 Miis in the parade. It is difficult to find the new ones amongst them all...

Your own Miis will NEVER appear in your Parade...they will only appear in your Plaza. Only other people's Miis will appear in your Parade. Not sure why this is..unless it seemed redundant to Nintendo for you to have your Miis in both the Plaza and the Parade...which makes since. The parade is like a shopping mall for Miis. You choose which ones you want from the parade and drag them to your Plaza...

So once they are in your plaza they do nothing? Can they still travel from your plaza to your parade? But now I have them in my plaza, I can't get them out unless I delete and have them resent right? Omg...so many questions....

Not sure I understand what your asking now...?

Any Miis that you create will only appear in your Mii Plaza...the Miis that everyone else creates..if set to Mingle and travel will appear in your Mii parade only. Until you grab the Mii and place them into your Plaza. There is an icon for that in the Parade. Once in your Plaza..then the Miis will appear randomly in games that support Miis, like Wii Sports and WarioWare.

If someone sends their Miis to you...(different than just mingle and travel), then those Miis will automatically appear in your Plaza. The only way to get rid of Miis in your Plaza..is to delete them.

If they were Miis that you grabbed from the Mii Parade..then they will appear back in the parade again later...

Miis will not appear in the parade...if they are already in your Plaza...if they aren't in your plaza...then they can appear in the parade. Again, the only Miis that will appear in the parade are those that you did NOT create.

Not sure I understand what your asking now...?

Any Miis that you create will only appear in your Mii Plaza...the Miis that everyone else creates..if set to Mingle and travel will appear in your Mii parade only. Until you grab the Mii and place them into your Plaza. There is an icon for that in the Parade. Once in your Plaza..then the Miis will appear randomly in games that support Miis, like Wii Sports and WarioWare.

If someone sends their Miis to you...(different than just mingle and travel), then those Miis will automatically appear in your Plaza. The only way to get rid of Miis in your Plaza..is to delete them.

If they were Miis that you grabbed from the Mii Parade..then they will appear back in the parade again later...

Miis will not appear in the parade...if they are already in your Plaza...if they aren't in your plaza...then they can appear in the parade. Again, the only Miis that will appear in the parade are those that you did NOT create.

Ok...so, if I grabbed them from the parade, and put them in my plaza, they will appear in the parade again sometime? Sorry I'm such a duh...I was a bleach blonde in a former life I think. Sheesh.

no...once you have them in your plaza..they will not show up in the parade.

Again, the parade is like an area where you can browse for available Miis. If you see one you like, you can grab it and place it into your Mii plaza. Now you can select the Mii in games that use Miis.

I also stated before that only Miis in your plaza appear in games. That isn't correct as I have seen several of the Miis in the parade also appearing in games like Wii Sports and WarioWare. However, they are not selectable in the game to be used as avatars or anything like that. I would have to grab those Miis from the parade and place them into my plaza to actually select them in the games.

Ok, I think I got it....thanks for being patient with me....all this wii stuff can get quite confusing. So now I know that I shouldn't just automatically put mii's into my plaza. I should be choosy. I also have set my mii's to wander aimlessly throught wii world. I have now acheived a greater understanding. Yahooooooo!!!!!!

This would have taken me wiiks to figure out.....lol.....duhhhhhh

I've now added everyone on the list, but I still have a ton of people greyed out (about half the list actually), so for anyone who hasn't put me on their list, I'd appreciate being added. I'll probably start weeding out the "greys" in a couple of weeks.

It'd also be great to know what everyone's Mii's are called, especially if your Mii name is different to your AA username. I have tons of Mii's showing up, and I kind of want to be selective about who I import into the plaza (Auntie Doris, Cousin Jimbob, Steve the next-door neighbour and Drew frickin' Carey can stay in the parade, thankyouverymuch!).

I think the only AA Mii's I have for sure right now are Crossbow, Bivotar, Icbrkr and MMF.

I've now added everyone on the list, but I still have a ton of people greyed out (about half the list actually), so for anyone who hasn't put me on their list, I'd appreciate being added. I'll probably start weeding out the "greys" in a couple of weeks.

It'd also be great to know what everyone's Mii's are called, especially if your Mii name is different to your AA username. I have tons of Mii's showing up, and I kind of want to be selective about who I import into the plaza (Auntie Doris, Cousin Jimbob, Steve the next-door neighbour and Drew frickin' Carey can stay in the parade, thankyouverymuch!).

I think the only AA Mii's I have for sure right now are Crossbow, Bivotar, Icbrkr and MMF.

I have 2 mii's.....one is princess and the other is smokin'

Yeah if you read the new official Wii code thread you will see that I ask people to give the names of their Mii's since it isn't always obvious.

I'm pretty sure I sent you my Beavis and Butthead Miis last night too :D