IGNORED

I saw a PS3 at the Flea market

Atarifever

Some guy had one at a table full of junk and he had a sign on it saying "make an offer". I thought "what a dumb way to sell the system". All the trouble to get it, and then bringing it to a flea market in a small city like this expecting to get your money back is pretty silly. There were a few gaming people like me looking at it, but we were at the flea market, so we basically moved to the next table and bought some 2600 games. It's a flea market. How many people have $1000+ in cash with them to "make an offer" with? It's hardly worth the trouble of having to keep an eye on it all night and then transport it to the car afterwards. The flea market is pretty crowded around Christmas (with old ladies buying crafts mostly), so it probably wouldn't have been that hard to steal it if he'd looked away.

Some guy had one at a table full of junk and he had a sign on it saying "make an offer". I thought "what a dumb way to sell the system". All the trouble to get it, and then bringing it to a flea market in a small city like this expecting to get your money back is pretty silly. There were a few gaming people like me looking at it, but we were at the flea market, so we basically moved to the next table and bought some 2600 games. It's a flea market. How many people have $1000+ in cash with them to "make an offer" with? It's hardly worth the trouble of having to keep an eye on it all night and then transport it to the car afterwards. The flea market is pretty crowded around Christmas (with old ladies buying crafts mostly), so it probably wouldn't have been that hard to steal it if he'd looked away.

all i can say is :lolblue: :lolblue: no one goes to a flea market to spend a fortune....they go there to spend about 2 dollas

all i can say is :lolblue: :lolblue: no one goes to a flea market to spend a fortune....they go there to spend about 2 dollas

To quote the phrase: "I'd buy that for a dollar!" :D :P

Seriously I get asked for ps3s when I work there at least three times a day, people are just stupid.

same here its everyday "hey do you have any ps3 in stock?" and we tell them" nope check back later" ..yesterday i actually had this guy start to cry when my boss said no ps3 will be in until after christmas if any ... i mean crying over a system...thats pretty lame.

Seriously I get asked for ps3s when I work there at least three times a day, people are just stupid.

same here its everyday "hey do you have any ps3 in stock?" and we tell them" nope check back later" ..yesterday i actually had this guy start to cry when my boss said no ps3 will be in until after christmas if any ... i mean crying over a system...thats pretty lame.

Wouldnt it have been funnier if he had 'Wii'ped over it :)

Gaztee

:twisted: