IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

I picked this up at the local GW computer store for $10.

It converts composite, Svideo, or Component to all composite, Svideo or component. It has 4 outputs and pass through. Should be able to support 5 screens simultaneously. Nice little unit and would be useful if I need to convert Component on a screen that does not take it.

post-7833-0-51981800-1369957983_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Why are people bidding on this?

http://rover.ebay.co...9#ht_351wt_1255

Dunno.... maybe the mule cart is the attraction. It's almost as expensive as UK prices!

The auction does not talk about the mule cart , says basic included . that is a very good price to get for an 800

800's including drives, etc go for around $50-100. The MULE cart I didn't think was part of that auction, I saw it on another auction by them..

Why are people bidding on this?

http://rover.ebay.co...9#ht_351wt_1255

Dunno.... maybe the mule cart is the attraction. It's almost as expensive as UK prices!

The auction does not talk about the mule cart , says basic included . that is a very good price to get for an 800

Indeed it doesnt , but its excellent eye candy for the auction and why put it in ther than other to attact those not paying attention to detail as its not put there by mistake?. The seller has good sense when displaying the wares effectively.

Edited by Magic Knight

Indeed it doesnt , but its excellent eye candy for the auction and why put it in ther than other to attact those not paying attention to detail as its not put there by mistake?. The seller has good sense when displaying the wares effectively.

Besides MULE maybe they think they were going to get the Indus drive too?

Magic Sac Macintosh Emulator for Atari 520 1040 ST w/ Translator One

I already had a MagicSac+ so this purchase was to get the Translator One. It allows you to read MAC disks on an Atari drive.

Nice! I was watching that one, and recalling the days when I read about that device - wide-eyed - in Antic/Analog/Start/whatever magazine!

Got this Classic piece of Hardware in Great condition and boxed as well

$%28KGrHqQOKp0FGQf--5qCBRqPO%28opyQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Im amazed how sophisticated it is for being a 1983 product both in hardware and software aspects.

Anyone know of other programs that use this apart from Rambrandt?

Edited by Magic Knight

It originally came with the Atari Artist cartridge. If I recall though, RAMbrandt was the top preferred of Atari 8bit graphics apps. Blazing Paddles and The Print Shop also used the tablet.

I always preferred the Atari Tablet over the KoalaPad.

Anyone know of other programs that use this apart from Rambrandt?

It originally came with the Atari Artist cartridge. If I recall though, RAMbrandt was the top preferred of Atari 8bit graphics apps. Blazing Paddles and The Print Shop also used the tablet.

I always preferred the Atari Tablet over the KoalaPad.

Thanks Bud!