IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

Picked up a nearly complete boxed 4 port 5200 for $12 - it works great and included a Centipede cart & had most of the paperwork/interior boxes/foam - unfortunately it does not have any controllers so I'm in need of a few working ones to play that bad boy.

That would be me. This new one appears to be in somewhat better shape than my current copy. Still looking for Alley Cat and NYC in the proper box...

post-11281-0-49645000-1341359689_thumb.jpg

if you find NYC in a "proper" box let me know if you sell the Ariolasoft one - I collect these as they are the European releases :-)

bought a Nautilus from the same seller as well btw a few days ago:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 4003083084201?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=400308308420&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

seems like he's got a few of them ...

other than that the last thing I bought was Crystal Castles XE - now I am only missing Donkey Kong XE for a complete XE-Series set ... (and a good Mario Bros. XE box) - anyone got some of those for sale ?

I just bought my first atari 8 bit. I was a Commodore owner back in the day and never had or played a 8bit atari computer, and I found a 130xe at a great price over on the Vintage Computer Forum.

130xe with sio2sd, power supply and joystick. $65 after shipping

All I can say is the speed differences between the commodore games and the atari games are huge!

(Trying to play Donkey kong shows how bad I am at faster versions.)

I'll play for this a bit before putting it away.

Current collection:

Pet 2001-8

Pet 4016

Vic 20

C64

64c

C65

C16

Plus 4

C128

Apple //e

Apple //gs

Coco 1

Coco 2

Coco 3

Tandy 1000sx

Amiga 500

Amiga 500+

Amiga 1200

later,

dabone

• Like 1

WIN!!

Details please, sir!

Well, I thought it was quite an accomplishment to get hold of a boxed Alley Cat, so I typed "WIN" which is a pretty popular Internet meme.... oh, you want details from jacobus! Sorry. :)

Along with them I received Chimera, and Galaxian, I was really surprised with how small the Galaxian box is, I was expecting it to be as big as my Archon one. I think the boxes look a lot better being small.

Many of the early Atari titles originally came in large boxes but were later sold in smaller ones. I have a large-box Galaxian.

• Like 1

Too bad nobody in Venezuela has found a case of these: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2610719448431?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261071944843&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

EDIT: Over $400 with a minute to go...

I was watching that one too. I knew it was set to go sky high. Nice prize, but that's one heck of an injury to a bank account -- at least it would be for mine.

I saw a clean loose copy go for about $225 three or four months back. I didn't bid on that one either...