IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

• 2 weeks later...

Nice 1050 box pic. I have bought 2 1050's recently, each having a different style box.

Unfortunately, I can't hook anything up yet.. I bought 4 SIO cables from B&C Computer and he didn't mail them from a few weeks. Tracking shows they are in a sorting facility in Los Angeles still.. If he wasn't going to ship for so long he should have gave me the option to cancel the order, especially when I paid extra for priority shipping.. So I'm a bit tick off about that.. It's unlikely I'd buy from him again and just still to gerneral ebay hunting...

Picked up this lot for only $66 shipped:

attachicon.gif$_57.JPG

Amazed I didn't get sniped at the last second... Is this still a decent deal? I thought Powerstar alone would've commanded more than that price...

Yep, I saw that, but was only looking at the Basic XL cart which I didn't need. Totally missed the Powerstar. Lucky Dog :)

Nice 1050 box pic. I have bought 2 1050's recently, each having a different style box.

Unfortunately, I can't hook anything up yet.. I bought 4 SIO cables from B&C Computer and he didn't mail them from a few weeks. Tracking shows they are in a sorting facility in Los Angeles still.. If he wasn't going to ship for so long he should have gave me the option to cancel the order, especially when I paid extra for priority shipping.. So I'm a bit tick off about that.. It's unlikely I'd buy from him again and just still to gerneral ebay hunting...

Give him a bit of a slack, he told me that he just got divorced and he's running the biz alone now. If you desperately need an SIO cable I can send you a new one at B&C price (that's where I get mine too)

Give him a bit of a slack, he told me that he just got divorced and he's running the biz alone now. If you desperately need an SIO cable I can send you a new one at B&C price (that's where I get mine too)

I know, but I think 3 weeks is quite a bit of slack already given. As of right now, tracking shows them at the sorting plant in LA. I paid on Nov 13. They will get hear some day. I see he has a lot of cables listed on eBay right now, if he's shipping them as slow as he did mine his feedback score is going to take a hit.

I may go see if I can find some more on ebay too.. What puzzles me, is all the drives and stuff I've bought used from various people never came with SIO cables. So makes me wonder what the previous owners did with them....

Edited by Atari-Collector

I thought he got divorced a year or two ago. At least that was what I was told. Not that it matters when running a business though.

Yeah, I agree. Surprising as I recently ordered some plugs from him - shipped with regular mail, not priority - and they arrived in about 10 days after the order, who knows!

Surprisingly this si not encouraging me to ever buy from him again... If this had been an eBay purchase I'd be open a depute on the purchase with Paypal. If our going to keep somebody's money, you send their purchase, that simple. It's not that hard to put 4 cables and a box and mail it.

Surprisingly this si not encouraging me to ever buy from him again... If this had been an eBay purchase I'd be open a depute on the purchase with Paypal. If our going to keep somebody's money, you send their purchase, that simple. It's not that hard to put 4 cables and a box and mail it.

Few weeks, few years - it seems to happen.

I picked up an Atari C-380 Pinball/Breakaway unit which needs some TLC for the price of some store credit I had on hand. I knew going in it wasn't working properly so it's fine. Needs a bit of solder on the power switch so hopefully that's all there is to it. AND since I always wanted one of these I bought a cheap Telegames version of the same unit for $20 plus shipping and it just arrived yesterday and works great.

I just found a complete in box copy of Star Raiders with keypad controller, the controller's box is open but the game box itself is still sealed with the comic book, that thing is awesome, :)

That version is likely for the 2600, the 8-bit version uses the keyboard and I believe the 5200 version uses the extra buttons on the joystick.

Since my last post

New Carts:

post-26874-0-01979100-1419891378_thumb.jpg post-26874-0-12641300-1419891480_thumb.jpg

Not bad for $45, eh?

post-26874-0-77501300-1419891389_thumb.jpg

Info/Gen by Cable Graphic Sciences (circuit board, no case), was plugged into a 800XL for $40 (no one else bid on it)

post-26874-0-42876700-1419891403_thumb.jpg

post-26874-0-86484100-1419891426_thumb.jpg

post-26874-0-11001600-1419891436_thumb.jpg

post-26874-0-74572100-1419891589_thumb.jpg

Replacements:

post-26874-0-38386700-1419891567_thumb.jpg

Extras:

post-26874-0-55354100-1419891448_thumb.jpg

post-26874-0-76119800-1419891623_thumb.jpg

Only needed XE Eastern Front, will sell others later on

Other:

post-26874-0-43020200-1419891364_thumb.jpg