IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

Didn't get it off ebay, but through some horsetrading.... finally got an ATR8000, need to get CP/M disks for it, and also bring it up, it's been stored for 10+ years...

and not atari but just as cool, from the same guy, a pair of Kaypro 10's with Uniform on them :)

ATARI 130XE Personal Computer System IN BOX RARE 130 XE

Item condition: Used

Sold For: US $97.00

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3005559926621?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300555992662&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

$(KGrHqUOKj8E19L36O,NBNyKhIsZwQ~~_12.JPG

Nice beat up box there... shoulda said something I know where you can get a brand spanking new looking one for a few dollars more!

20MB Corvus Disk System blowout sale!!! *no controller included*

Act now and the seller will take 15% off the retail price!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1706768667801?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170676866780&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

$(KGrHqUOKm4E4PccYS4mBOOUVBIr,w~~0_3.JPG

Well, at least shipping is reasonable. For that kind of money it better be delivered by a beautiful woman who will...

That's a bargain, only $0.10 per kilo-Byte :) At that rate, my 2TB drives I just bought for $70 would be $209,715.20 :roll:

I even tried to convince the guy that without an interface card, they are worthless. And that my offer for $600 for both was more than fair. I guess he's entitled to the eBay ego. Somehow, I believe I contributed to this Corvus madness...

Maybe if I show him that I am the sole purchaser of every Corvus item on eBay this year, he will reconsider my offer???

I even tried to convince the guy that without an interface card, they are worthless. And that my offer for $600 for both was more than fair. I guess he's entitled to the eBay ego. Somehow, I believe I contributed to this Corvus madness...

Maybe if I show him that I am the sole purchaser of every Corvus item on eBay this year, he will reconsider my offer???

Yeah, it will become clear to him you'll pay the asking price. :D