IGNORED

Please Boycott EBGames and Gamestop for Zelda rip-off!

MetalSlime23

If pre-ordering doesn't guarantee you the game.. then what what the heck use is it? Why even offer it? :roll:

That's why you follow shep's rule of thumb, NEVER Preorder.

Especially for games. It seems like its the cool thing to do for Gamestop is to have preorders on some of the most random games when they are about a month from release. When you know you will be able to find it anywhere just fine.

I went back into Game Stop on Friday to get the stupid guide (because they didn't come in with the game). When I went in a guy behind me that didn't even pre-order the game purchased a new copy of Zelda for the Cube.

I asked the manager "how did he do that when you couldn't even fill your pre-orders?" She said "Well, most people didn't pick them up."

Needless to say I got pissed. I made my buddy stay up most of the day searching for a copy for me, and the stupid store still has them almost a week later.

I hate Game Stop!

I found a whole box of them at Costco. I was very tempted. But I said no games for me until after christmas (well, I just had to grab the cheap used copy of SF Anniversary collection).

My friend brought his Cube version over earlier today, and this game is really cool. More difficult than windwaker, which is a good thing.