IGNORED

All eBayers: Beware raregamergirl

Galcian

• 3 weeks later...

I was the first to leave raregamergirl negative feedback. I saw other neutrals. But, not only did I NEVER receive the game (over a year ago). It ruined my son's Christmas. She was nasty. She delayed and ignored. Then, after it had been over a month, I left the feedback only to receive retaliating feedback from her. Don't be fooled. I've,since,had other ebayers email me for support and bewilderment as to why Ebay keeps her account open. In light of the fact that she had another Ebay account with an abundance of negatives before she switched to this name. Soon as she's finished with this batch of scam, she'll most likely move to another name. The pattern is that when she chooses not to send the merchandise, she will call you the scammer. Read the hundreds of other members feedback who were treated in the same abusive manner. I guess as long as Ebay gets the huge fees she creates, there's no stopping her. :love:

For the prices she charges for regular mail . She could've used priority with delivery confirmation. Which I advised her of ,in a kind manner ,for future sales. It's always worked for me. She ignore it. Then, claimed she had tracked it but no verification according to more recent buyers. Her new name is ultimate_video_game_connection

• 1 year later...
Now has anyone dealt with her as a buyer?

She's offered to buy my MCAA 2K3 basketball for the Cube for $40 shipped, saying its barely worth that..... :?:

She's a very good buyer. Considering the last THREE NCAA Basketballs went for less than $33 each shipped, I would say you should jump on that.

Edited by DreamTR

Well, as soon as the new eBay feedback system is implemented (sellers cannot leave neg feedback for buyers), I have a feeling any and all accounts of hers will be shut down since she'll be unable to fire off retalitory feedback like this. Her negative to positive ratio will kill off her accounts pretty quickly, I reckon.

• 8 years later...