From space, to the open highway, to the sea. The worlds of Reboot return in a multi-game cartridge that will make your head spin and TV explode with hours of fun! These landmark, thoroughly updated classics, can now be easily enjoyed in one cartridge!
reBOOTed is a collection of seven Jaguar games on a single 6MB cartridge! The games featured in this multipack have all been given an update with new graphics, music and other additions such as Pro Controller support and cartridge saves. Some of these titles have previously never had a physical release, while others were only available on Jaguar CD or in extremely limited runs due to production costs.
reBOOTed features seven unique games, all described below:
- Beebris - Special Edition - The blocks fall relentlessly down the screen. Manage the stack or failure awaits!
- Downfall: OG Plus - All the features from Downfall+ added to an updated version of the original release.
- HMS Raptor: Oxygenated - Rescue the divers, avoid the sharks, don't get shot or run out of oxygen. Simple!
- Kobayashi Maru: Redux - Time jump through the skies and go for that high score!
- Rocketeer: Rebooted - The far reaches of the universe aren't easy places to navigate through. With a spacesuit and a gun you can go a long ways though!
- Expressway: Re-Expressed - Pepdestranity is being attacked once again. Can you get to the promised other-side-of-the-road and avoid the unrelenting cult of the cars?
- Rocks Off (Again) - A planetary puzzler. Can you complete all the levels?
- And More...?
Included with reBOOTed are three random postcards selected from a set of eight unique postcards created for the game. These postcards feature original artwork from the various worlds you'll visit in Rocketeer: Rebooted. The designs were crafted by Alexander "Ander Lex" Grade, who is also responsible for the Rocketeer: Rebooted in-game, as well as several other games in this collection.
reBOOTed includes a professionally printed, full-color box, a full-color manual, game cartridge, and three random reBOOTed postcards.